Borrow or Buy- Passenger side headlight for 1997 Legnum

emako888

Crunching Gears
First Name
Eleanor
Drive
2005 Volvo XC90, 1991 Mitsu GTO, Kawasaki Ninja 650RL
Hey there, I was hoping that someone here might be able to help me out. (First time Ive done this so tell me if Im doing it wrong haha)

Some of my fellow Adeladians might know the joys of getting a car through motor reg for registration in South Australia, and thats what Im looking at now with my 1997 Leggy. Ive got all the other bits sorted to get it complied except for a passenger side headlight (previous owner has "modified" it. Still works fine as a headlight, but our good friends at compliance wont like it)

What Im looking for is to either borrow a headlight from someone for a couple of days next week (if possible, and only borrow for a week at most) just so I can take it to Lonsdale and get it all sorted and refit the other one after, or Im interested in buying if someone has one for sale at the right price (a little tight with money at the moment, but can always attempt to get it together if it all looks good)

Hope someone out there can help :)

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Welcome aboard! You're doing it just a little bit wrong :) Here's how to do it right: Wanted to buy (WTB) threads need to be posted here: http://ozvr4.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?84-Wanted-To-Buy
The site has restricted access for users and you've gotta be a member to post a WTB thread, membership starts at $5 (it pays for itself in savings and knowledge!) and you can become a member here: http://ozvr4.com/forums/payments.php.

While you're in the posting mood, chuck up an intro thread, tell us a little about yourself and get to know your fellow members here: http://ozvr4.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-Introduce-Yourself-Right-On

Hope this helps :D

P.S. Admins: make me a supermod already :p

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Welcome aboard! What he said , but I'm sure you'll be able to borrow a light. Wouldn't be someone who put a hole through the light to use as an intake would it?

emako888

Crunching Gears
First Name
Eleanor
Drive
Oops! Thanks guys for the help. A friend whos a member on here recommended it, probably just to get people from SA's attention. I'll have a word with them :p

Pretty sure thats what theyve done. It doesnt annoy me too much, but yeah, compliance is the issue.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Take the "buy" part out of it and you are doing it right :)
There's a pretty good VR4 crew down SA so you shouldn't have trouble borrowing one.

emako888

Crunching Gears
First Name
Eleanor
Drive
My mistake, now I know for next time. Thanks for the help guys, thankfully I was able to work something out. :)

Top Bottom