URGENT - Needing to borrow/buy/hire 98 Galant vr4 headlights, bonnet and front gaurds

MTL

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Michal
Drive
Super vr4 galant
Hey guys, I was put onto this forum from NS.com in need of the some help!.

I need to borrow/buy or hire(happy to pay) for the following of a 1998 Galant/Legnum vr4: -Bonnet -front guards -Headlights.

Reason being is that the car has came from Japan with fibreglass bonnet, guards and different headlights so the stock ones are needed for compliance. Willing to buy the items but would rather hire them off you for a couple of weeks. Either PM or contact Michael on 0411474488 if you can help. Much appreciated!

ed84

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddie
Drive
09' Mitsubishi SWB Pajero NT X DiD, Honda CBR250rr
HAD: 99' Legnum s 2 Type S, 98' Galant S2 Type V
I can help... I have a 'spare' galant with FL bonnet lights etc... but im off for two weeks as of tommorrow... So that kind of stuffs the 'urgent' thing.

MTL

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Michal
Drive
Super vr4 galant
Cheers for that. If there is any chance of grabbing parts today that will be awesome if not then ill get the work done for compliance and then grab the stuff off you for the ID inspection after complaince.

Much appreciated thanks again. Could you PM me ur contact number

Thanks
Michal

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
I have headlights and bonnet in WA, shipping prolly isn't going to be practical for a loan however.

MTL

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Michal
Drive
Super vr4 galant
thanks for offers guys.

Akko; cheers but yeh WA will make it an issue :cry:
OZ4R4: Compliace place has stockie suspension for me and exhaust is stock as rock.

Top Bottom