Brisbane Galant/Legnum Owners and Import Monster

chocco

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Christian
Drive
1999 FL Galant VR4 with MMCS
Alright, since Christian has brought it to my attention about the suspension/springs for the Galants Im now going to hold off buying
just normal struts/springs and will order in a set of coil overs instead in the next month or 2.

Now after having a look on the import monster website there is quite a bit of handy gear on there that Im sure some of you QLD
owners may be interested in aswell. Im not to sure if they consolidate their freight or not but I will find out and update here
as I go so Ill just put it out there now that in possible the next month or 2 I will be purchasing a set of coil overs from there pending
freight charges.

If any1 else is interested in items or something pending this freight consolidation then we could work something out.

I am in the process of talking to Adam from 999 Automotive about a special for the HSD/BC coil overs he can get his hands
on and he is working out some prices for me for like a smallish group buy deal.

Anyways like I said I will continue to update this thread as I go along and can work from here on in.

Thanks Christian.

rooks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2005 ST246 Caldina GT4
Hi Christian,

I used Jesse Streeter to import my zoom lowered springs from Japan. http://jessestreeter.com/
Have a look --> http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/...ucmaxprice=999999999&thumb=1&s1=bids&ei=utf-8

Jesse will charge his fee, you pay the auction price and freight and all this done via paypal.
Should be around $300-400 shipping for a set of springs.

You could of course go the coilovers path.

**take note of the differences in spring rates for a EC5A galant and EC5W legnum. the old search should give you heaps of info on spring rates. I cant remember what I choose for mine :p

chocco

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Christian
Drive
Yeah I did take note of the different rates with the EC5A and 5W but thanks for spotting it.

I just wanna complete the job done 100% and to not have to come back to this area. You know
do it once and do it right type deal.

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Check with your RTA as well. If you are attempting a RWC, some will not allow adjustable coilovers..

Jesse is great and cheap but doesn't have the overheads like Import Monster (hence the price).

chocco

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Christian
Drive
RWC's are the least of my concerns. Working within the diesel industry allows for many doors to be open.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
I'd use Jesse Streeter, no mess and quick turn around time :)

I'd use his service again in the future :)

chocco

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Christian
Drive
Why dont you tell me these things

Instead you tell me all about your iphone and its gayness.

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
If your getting anything from J-Land. Jesse is your man! Never heard a complaint of his work and I was very happy with his service. He provided the wheels in my avatar for a ridiculously good price with a completely hassle free process.

PSI-S12

Crunching Gears
First Name
Will
Drive
Legnum/180SX/Silvia
If this group buy is gonna come into fruition, count me in :)
I've also got a hookup at Racing Logic so if you guys wanted to get a group buy price thru them as well, I can get the cogs turning.

chocco

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Christian
Drive
Well in the next few months I will defo be getting coil overs thats for sure. Im not spending money till after wtac though cause they usually have some good deals on down there in person

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
Bloody oath, there was some good deals at WTAC last year! Are you driving down this year?

buduki

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Cheyne
Drive
Stocko Galant vr4 Type V
Count me in for group buy. I'm dealing with Jesse atm and in the process of an exhaust. Very good communication from this man.

chocco

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Christian
Drive
Nah I wont be driving down to wtac, me and the missus will fly and stay down there for a week or so. Also my bday weekend too

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hey guys

I can probably organise a bit of a group buy on TEIN Super Flex Wagon GSR42-R1SS3

For 3 or less orders of kits I can offer these at $1999 incl GST each
For 4 kits I can offer a price of $1899 incl GST each

All can come on our next sea freight and be delivered to you for $38 bucks !! Maximum !!
Or if ya can't wait and need them in your car sooner it will cost you an extra $340 airfreight.

NOW there are only 4 kits left in stock at the moment till next year so would be best to buy them all in this hit for the $1899 price

Now I am sure you all know the benefits of TEIN over BC's etc...it's like comparing BMW to KIA and all come with a 2 year warranty.

Top Bottom