Camber Kits

pugme

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Darren
Drive
COTY
looks like i need a pair of upper arms then to get made a little shorter :)

would have thought u guys would have done this by now!

hozza

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nathan
Drive
97 COTY manual legnum.(gone)
96 GTO MR
S13 silvia
more low?
any reason for more camber or just cause?

pugme

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Darren
Drive
COTY
my exhaust is already about 30mm from the tarmac and my super vr4 skirts are 40mm off the ground.

i will try to drop another 5 or so but navigating potholes and speedbumps is hard enough already.

more camber cos cambers cool and im fitting 10*18's which im picking up saturday on et27

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Most of us want less camber rear, not more so it's effectively adjustable by packing it out. Front could be done with custom upper arms but the ones people tried have failed and hit stuff. Also on the rear you'll go close to scrubbing the inside of the tire on the spring seat if you go to far when the suspension comes up, then again with your offset you might be alright, I didn't do the maths....

pugme

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Darren
Drive
COTY
on the fitment thread i see pics of 10's on et 22 and 32 so im confident theyll go on but u guys dont seem to be to fussed about tread showing at the top! over here i cant get away with that.

but if lowering is my only option, there will be some pretty epic pics coming soon, once iv had the wheels anodized ;-)

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
on the fitment thread i see pics of 10's on et 22 and 32 so im confident theyll go on but u guys dont seem to be to fussed about tread showing at the top! over here i cant get away with that.

but if lowering is my only option, there will be some pretty epic pics coming soon, once iv had the wheels anodized ;-)

Save me a burrito ;)

Top Bottom