Camber Kits

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
And also unless you're getting them made up at gunpoint getting plates made up breaks the "I'm not spending money anymore" rule...

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
I agree with Craig, I'd rather not use washers myself.

Preferably something I can tinker with whilst on the alignment hoist to get both sides even and wheels nice and flush with the guards.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
And also unless you're getting them made up at gunpoint getting plates made up breaks the "I'm not spending money anymore" rule...

this is true...maybe ill change it to: im not spending alot of money anymore.

no harm is drawing up a set and gettin a quote for 4 slabs of 10mm flat bar with rounded edges and two holes

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Yeah it wouldn't cost much, and if you could be bothered the plates are probably a better option. I couldn't be bothered, and am happy with my dodgy washers.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
I remember over a year ago there was talk of a proper kit which basically does the same thing as the washers. Was over $200 and could only bring the camber back in 1 degree. This is why no one bothered I think.

ZEUSvsHADES

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jared
Drive
manual 97 COTY legnum
you could try and get them made up from different size plate to accommodate the needs of the customer , plate thicknesses in mm are as follows 3,4,5,6,8,10,12,16,20,25 and so on.....
if you want i could try and organize a large amount of these if you think they would sell well
im guessing the most common sizes needed would be something like 8,10,12,16 thick yehh

i could also supply the correct length bolts per kit

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
I found that getting the rear camber to match the front, you needed approx 10mm of washers.

Also a limiting factor was finding a bolt long enough.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
What sort of kits can we get to adjust camber on the front end. I don't think I want something that adjusts toe or caster, just camber.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Only problem with those being that apparently it makes some of the suspension components rub, and I think someone said it screws with your toe in or something.

pugme

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Darren
Drive
COTY
little bump on an old thread as i have been using the search but still not finding what im looking for and after this thread im confused about about more and less! lol

my legnum is low and i have negative camber, but i want more negative camber front and rear.

has a way been found to induce more negative on the rear? im guessing i can use the adjustable ball joint to give more up frobt but im guessing the washer plan reduces the negative camber on the rear which is not what i want.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
No other way unfortunately.. You'll need to get custom arms made up..

There are those for the toe control arms

pugme

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Darren
Drive
COTY
would spacing the lower arm out with washers cause possible driveshaft issues as im presuming for the camber fix ur washering the upper arm?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
would spacing the lower arm out with washers cause possible driveshaft issues as im presuming for the camber fix ur washering the upper arm?

you can't space it out, its not like the upper control arm where you can add washers to it..

you need something similar to a rose joint / heim with that rod in the middle to extend it out..

then again.. you'll need other arms made up too

Top Bottom