car detailing workshop

markfivestar

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark Beckett
Drive
1997 COTY Legnum
cool. The details i have so far are 10am til 2:30 on the 30th May. I still need to get the exact address but ill post that tomorrow. I think its at mile end. Im still checking the site on my phone, so if everyone can email me at mark.beckett<at>three.com.au that would make it heaps easier for me to fill you in.

markfivestar

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark Beckett
Drive
1997 COTY Legnum
still waiting for exact details from the glowridaz guy. Ill email you as soon as i have them.

G

Unregistered
got your email mark...i'll still be there...even tho its all the way down at christies beach lol... i'll send 'em the money on internet transfer soon...will post here when ive done it :)

G

Unregistered
just out of interest, where at christies beach coz i live at christies and maybe i will go to the meet after your done or drive past and have a look at your cars

G

Unregistered
got some bad news mark....i hav to back out! ....it seems i somehow completely overlooked the fact i'll actually be over a port lincoln when its on! completely forgot so really sorry was looking forward to it too! :(

markfivestar

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark Beckett
Drive
1997 COTY Legnum
hey guys. Sorry ive been missing. Just got back from os today. Spewing you cant make it james, but thats cool. Well catch up another time. Im pretty sure i got someone that might make up the numbers. Everyone else still on for it?

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Yeah Nick and myself are still in.

Bit off topic Mark, have you still got the standard shocks and springs for your leggy?

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
oh crap, just made a note to myself to transfer the $$$ tomorrow...

still down like a clown

markfivestar

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark Beckett
Drive
1997 COTY Legnum
ill post the address tonight. Did any of you read emtarks post in the cruise thread? Any takers?

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Will see how the day goes re the after cruise. I am supposed to be going to Brisbane for work on Sunday, so shouldn't stay out all day.

G

Unregistered
seriously fellas, where is this place i seriously need a good wax and polish (on my car) and wana no where the place is and meet you guys for the cruise coz i live like 2 mins from wherever it is. cheers, ken

markfivestar

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark Beckett
Drive
1997 COTY Legnum
the address is:
Unit 5/18 Ellemsea Cct, Lonsdale 5160.
There might be one spot spare if you are keen?

G

Unregistered
na i dont really wana wax it myself, would much rather pay someone good to do it and get it looking much better than i would do

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
na i dont really wana wax it myself, would much rather pay someone good to do it and get it looking much better than i would do

But that takes all the fun out of it;)

G

Unregistered
hey guys. Sorry ive been missing. Just got back from os today. Spewing you cant make it james, but thats cool. Well catch up another time. Im pretty sure i got someone that might make up the numbers. Everyone else still on for it?

...was jus sittin watchin tv ...flicking thru when i heard a name said that rang a bell...so i flicked back and guess who i saw on today tonight! ur famous mark! haha ;) ....so u been told if ya got swine flu yet? hahaha!

markfivestar

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark Beckett
Drive
1997 COTY Legnum
as far as i know im all clear lol. Quite an experience.
As for tomorrow, everyone still ok? Email me if you need my mobile number or have any last minute questions.

Top Bottom