Coilovers - who, what, where, and how much?

low+vr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Michael
Drive
2000 VR4 Legnum MT
yea im going to take them to their lowest just for fun. Dont have the spanners still do ya?

jomz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Joe
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum White!!

hmmm.. received some goodies today :)

Attachments

• LoCUg.jpg
    LoCUg.jpg
    444.8 KB · Views: 0

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I'm looking at getting some 200mm springs for the rear of my car to replace the 240mm standard Tein HA springs. Because not low enough. :cool: I don't suppose anyone knows the internal diameter of the Tein spring do they? I've seen 70mm, but all replacement coilover springs tend to be 65mm.

Touge Factory have Stance springs for under $100 shipped at the moment...

R Kilburn

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roland
Drive
1996 PFL VR-4 Galant
anyone know about any coilovers I can get for the galant EC5A, im after non adjustable set just to lower the car a little. I just skipped to the last page on this thread out of laziness so If this has been covered already could someone fill me again please

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Most coil overs are adjustable, could just get some lowered springs if all you want is low.

CANDEE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeremy
Drive
1998 Galant VR4
Get the Tein's if you can find them, they seem to be the best spring rates for our cars.

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
or BC/BR ones..hear some good reviews for them and if im not mistaken you can get them in the spring rates you desire...

douwboy

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Joshua
Drive
2000 Legnum pearl white, manual, sunroof
Ive got my eyes on these, been waiting ages for a set of these to show up.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
I don't think teins are that great? BCs are better from what I have gathered. Thinking about bidding on these but its only $300 less than the price of brand new ISC's shipped, and thats before you add on freight and the bidding even gets started... think Ill save for some ISCs.

Top Bottom