Cruise/BBQ

Johnny_k

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Johnny
Drive
97 COTY Legnum & 09 Astra
Hey guys, So as you Brisbane guys have a wash meet on a thursday. How about like a cruise and/or BBQ.

E.G. Meet in Brisbane and GC/SC depending on where people are. Drive to a location I.e Wivenhoe Dam for a BBQ. Good way to catch up with everyone, specially for those not in Brisbane.. if ya all know what I mean?

Just a suggestion, and im sure its not a new suggestion either :001_huh:

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
I'm up for something on the GC, could meet at nerang and do mount tambo. Not sure about bbqs, that requires organization lol, but I hardly ever get to drive my car so keen on going for a drive. Also Thursday's are no good, weekends are best.

Johnny_k

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Johnny
Drive
Well im keen just to get out there and meet a few of you other blokes who have em and get a look at the different setups we're all running. The destination is less important for me and dont be afraid of the BBQ mate, its not that hard to organise :)

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
I'm down, if it's on a weekend anyway.

Johnny_k

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Johnny
Drive
Well to help this along a little. I'd be happy to sort out the BBQ side of things, just say like snags on bread with sauce.

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
im keen as and wherever it is im happy lol could make it a good run thro mt tambo then springbrook mt probly the best cruise i did was thro there and its a long one so weekend would be best :D just a suggestion

Johnny_k

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Johnny
Drive
Hey T-J, Got more details on this run through Mt Tambo and the Other. Can you like a google maps with the proposed route. Sounds like a good trip.

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Well its been a while since I ran it but easilly I started on bris side of tambo, just drove thro and followed sings to. Springbrook lol purely accidental but best and longest run by far...
Ill have to Google it when.im next on the computer and post the rout see wat u guys think..
Also if we do that run could have a meet point in south bris then say yatala pies for lunch before heading to the mt, then say head to the bbq's near the gc pools there for a late arvo/early dinner bbq just get everyone to put a lil donation to it so noone gets caught payin for it all..
Im keen for a sat or sun run

hozza

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nathan
Drive
97 COTY manual legnum.(gone)
96 GTO MR
S13 silvia
Keen as well. maybe an end of year function?

Stanislav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Stan
Drive
2009 Audi S3
surely we can do something before then? Seems like forever away!

OT: totally keen for a Yumcha meet also :p love that stuff

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
After tune day we should be able to get something organized, providing our cars aren't all broken after the thrashing they will receive on tune day lol

Johnny_k

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Johnny
Drive
Hahaha good call fieldy. I give mine a bit of a work out most days. Well at least i try. Damn speed limits.

Stanislav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Stan
Drive
2009 Audi S3
Whos going to the hardtuned meet this wednesday night?

goldcoast pre-meet
clive peters varsity lakes
7:45pm for an 8:30pm leave

brissy pre-meet
springwood mcdonalds
7:45pm for an 8:30 leave

final meet
9:30 Coomera Shopping Centre
take the dreamworld / coomera service centre exit 54

Top Bottom