Cruise/BBQ

mickelmaster

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Michael
Drive
91 Madaz MX-5
I'm organising a MX-5 cruise with some guys at the moment through the mountains aswell, if it all works out we could do the same route, stops, etc. for easy planning, i'd be happy to organise it but it'd be late Nov early Dec?

Stanislav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Stan
Drive
2009 Audi S3
that sounds pretty cool, id be keen for that provided its on a weekend

mickelmaster

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Michael
Drive
91 Madaz MX-5
Well I could plan it for when it suits you guys really, I think a Saturday would be best but I suppose that depends if i ever get one off work :p

mickelmaster

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Michael
Drive
91 Madaz MX-5
Well the MX-5 Meet didn't end up happening because I was waiting for responses and no-one said anything :( But same basic idea, meet at say Bunnings in Nerang early in the morning, head up the road out to the base of Beechmont, then obviously go up Beechmont, down the backside out to Canungra where we could stop and have the BBQ part of things, then up the Goat Track side of Mt. Tamborine and down the northern side into Oxenford then just say goodbye at Woolworths or maybe that little random carpark across from it, how would that sound to you guys? We could potentially stop on top of Beechmont and Mt. Tamborine as well if preferred.

Stanislav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Stan
Drive
2009 Audi S3
I agree, that sounds good, Im on brissie Northside though so could we meet somewhere halfway. The thought of waking at up 7am on a weekend is quite discomforting to me XD

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
id be keen if someone wants to pick me up (hint hint stan haha) on the way lol my cars still broke... :(

mickelmaster

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Michael
Drive
91 Madaz MX-5
We could always start at yatala, go the back way up my tambo and basically just reverse the rest, sorry mt tambo was mentioned a few time on the first page so I went off that, dunno much up brissy way but it seems that's where everything else happens :p

Stanislav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Stan
Drive
2009 Audi S3
We could always start at yatala, go the back way up my tambo and basically just reverse the rest, sorry mt tambo was mentioned a few time on the first page so I went off that, dunno much up brissy way but it seems that's where everything else happens :p

That sounds good, roads out that way pretty fun, we should have a bbq at the final destination.

mickelmaster

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Michael
Drive
91 Madaz MX-5
Well i'd still say BBQ in Canungra rather than Nerang, but hey, choice is yours guys. Chances are I won't be there because I seem to have every Saturday for the rest of eternity lol.

Stanislav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Stan
Drive
2009 Audi S3
What about Advance Town Lake? BBQ near a water body would be nice, good photo opportunity too.

Stanislav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Stan
Drive
2009 Audi S3
haha I had no idea it was ever closed, first time ive heard of the place, was just looking around on google maps for a nice place to BBQ

mickelmaster

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Michael
Drive
91 Madaz MX-5
A guy at work came in yesterday and said it was pretty much done, I'll draw up a map of the run on Sunday and probably see what BBQ areas there are.

G

Unregistered
I am trying to find the previos owner of my car ....front left panel is wrong.....

tony_gsr

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
tony
Drive
2000 Legnum
I drive past there most weeks for work and the signs still said it was closed last time I went through, which would have been early last week. I'll keep an eye out though.

Top Bottom