Cruise/meet

generalboozy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joshua
Drive
new: 98 Leggy Vr4 old: nissan 200sx, honda integra, toyota corona....now i've seen the light.
so i'm seein three cars driving?? sweet deals. i told some fellas from meek auto with evo's to tag along if they were keen and free...doubt they'll turn up tho...

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
I completely forgot about Soundwave, so I won't be there unfortunately..

My Legnum however is parked on the same street as Maccas :p

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Haha - um no, I got the shed about 75% done though, hopefully finish it today and plugs also.... Might even wash it if I finish the shed....

Hopefully the weather is Ok for you all

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
4 cars today. Not bad considering the weather wasn't kind to us.

Sorry for just randomly bailing on you guys! It's my brother's birthday today & I was trying to get your attention coming through Blackheath that I was having to turn around & head back so once we started dropping into Megalong Valley I thought "shit I've got to pull over!"
Hope the rest of the cruise was ace!

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
You should have gone down the hill, was awesome drive down to the bottom.

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
You should have spent the extra 30 mins and then turned around Brad;)
Thanks for the cruise guys, and thanks for recommending Megalong Valley Steve, was a nice drive, reminded me of the Adelaide Hills;)
Bells Line of Road was fairly free flowing today also, nice (wish the limit was 110 though).

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Yea when we were stopped in that big pile up of traffic I was keen on turning around then, but I thought nah I should be able to make it to Blackheath with enough time. Then once the road narrowed & started dropping height bigtime I thought I'd better can it & get back to my parent's house.
Probably should have kept going.. I got stuck towards the base of the mountains in traffic so took just on 2 hours to get back... GRRR.

Anyways here's the thread for the meet & pics!

generalboozy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joshua
Drive
new: 98 Leggy Vr4 old: nissan 200sx, honda integra, toyota corona....now i've seen the light.
yea, sorry to hear ya had to bail brad!!! was good times. rob and i went back bells of line road and got stuck behind some more people, it was fantastic, hahahaha... nah, fun times...

i've got a couple of weddings to edit before i edit these shots from today, but i'll get onto it :)
fun times. cheers for gettin the pics up so soon!

Top Bottom