Cruise/meet

generalboozy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joshua
Drive
new: 98 Leggy Vr4 old: nissan 200sx, honda integra, toyota corona....now i've seen the light.
i'm easy for the meeting but i love morning cruises so i can have the windows down :)
brad your in newie yea?? bit of a trek for you...

also, i think i know of that car park near the airfield. i think i've seen a porsche meet there once many moons ago...

so who alls comin? like i said, i'm keen for whatever time...

oh yea, and all my friends are useless and can't make it, so no worries bout the douche-effect

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
10 meet? Or earlier say 9 to try and avoid some traffic?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
brad your in newie yea?? bit of a trek for you...

Nah, I'm working in Sydney next week so I'm coming down to my parent's on Saturday night, so I'm all good :)

10am sounds good to me. Not really a lot of traffic to worry about compared to other areas of Sydney.

generalboozy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joshua
Drive
new: 98 Leggy Vr4 old: nissan 200sx, honda integra, toyota corona....now i've seen the light.
so where are we meeting? that car park is confirmed?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
I'd say yea. Hard to go past it really without seeing anyone.

I'd like to see us try & take photos without being arrested... what with the nice big sensitive airforce base next door hehe..

generalboozy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joshua
Drive
and you've never seen me before brad, i don't exactly look...ummm.....well, i've had friends call me osama before....

just be grateful i'm getting rid of my big beard and cutting my hair today...that way i don't look like a.....ummmm....yep.

so that carpark at 9am sunday morn?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
I'd prefer 10, as I'm driving down late on Sat night to Sydney..... but if I'm outvoted then I might struggle in.

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
If i get my fuel consuption issue sorted i might come and see what its like the cruise with you guys!

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
I will try to pop in for the meet up, not sure if I will be able to partake in the actual drive. Would be good to meet you guys though. Im up for any time in the morning * may be a tad under the weather if its too early though*

Sleepyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew Reddel
Drive
1997 Vr4 Legnum
Damn wish I wasnt working tomorrow would be nice to come out and meet you all and go for a drive.

Hopefully there will be another one soon I can make it to.

generalboozy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joshua
Drive
im still in brad!!! i'll be there 10am :)
actually glad for the later start, i can sleep in a bit. new tires and fresh alignment. kinda stoked to see if they are responsive and have a better turn in feel than my last ones :)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Yea 10am is better for me too, as I'm now driving down to Sydney tomorrow morning instead of tonight, so I'll heading straight from Newie to Richmond.

Hope I'm not late ;-)

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Im just too busy, nice route though!

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
I didn't see anything wrong with your shed Steve;)
Get the plugs in?

Top Bottom