Cyber Scriber's guide to Galants galore!

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
I've literally read hundreds of threads on OZVR4 in anticipation of getting my Galant.

During this long process, it occurred to me that many useful or relevant threads and information (including my own threads!) would be hard to find in a hurry if the need arose in future. Therefore, I collated all of this information into a single document with an index at the beginning for ease of reference.

I'm hoping that the attached document will be useful as a reference guide for newbies or when you need to find some information quickly.

The intention is that over time, as more threads are added to OZVR4, I'll update the attached document with the most useful and relevant information and leave it here for the benefit of all.

I would make one caveat. During my review, I focused on my model - a series 2, manual Galant. Therefore, the attached document will have very little information with respect to the auto transmission, AYC etc.

Do feel free to download the attached document for future reference.

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Mods and IT gurus, I've tried to upload the Word document but apparently, the 230kb size of the document exceeds what is permitted on OZVR4.

Is there some way other way of making the document available to all on OZVR4?

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
upload it to a file server that doesnt delete files under 1mb, thn post the download link here

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
send a pm to snickell's, he'll be able to host it on the site so that it never gets deleted. Your work is much appreciated.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Try again, I've changed the size limitations on all attachments.

Attachments

• Test - upload doc.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 2
Top Bottom