Dawso love-in - Fri 7 Aug

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Dawso is in town again, and we all know what that means...

When: Fri 7 Aug, meeting at 6:30pm
Where: Meeting in carpark next to the M1/Logan river in Beenleigh (zoom in on map and you'll spot it) or at the Mt Tambourine brewery around 7:30-8pm.
[gmap]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&amp;source=s_d&amp;saddr=Service+Rd&amp;daddr=Eagle+Heights+Rd&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=Fb5dWf4dGpghCQ%3BFZ_pVf4dFKchCQ&amp;mra=ls&amp;sll=-27.924502,153.201449&amp;sspn=0.022713,0.045447&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;t=h&amp;ll=-27.81242,153.165365&amp;spn=0.22938,0.07007&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&amp;source=embed&amp;saddr=Service+Rd&amp;daddr=Eagle+Heights+Rd&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=Fb5dWf4dGpghCQ%3BFZ_pVf4dFKchCQ&amp;mra=ls&amp;sll=-27.924502,153.201449&amp;sspn=0.022713,0.045447&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;t=h&amp;ll=-27.81242,153.165365&amp;spn=0.22938,0.07007" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>[/gmap]

The plan: Meet up at Beenleigh, head up Mt Tambourine for dinner/drink at new Brewery. Anyone running late/working can head straight for dinner if you like.

I need definite numbers by this Friday so I can book us a table. If you turn up without letting me know by Fri, you'll be eating dinner in the carpark by yourself :D

Confirmed
Lee
Dawso x2
Shamren x2
Christian
Brock x2

cheers

Lee

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Don't forget everyone to keep pestering Dawso to pop the question to Kirsten & make an honest woman out of her !! :p

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
You two can makea deal, he'll pop the question when your super makes 200kw at the wheels :D

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
You have to remember its $100 a kw from there to 200 hahaha....

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Oh, and i'm coming in a jesters outfit.... just to spruce things up hahaha (Personal joke for me and Lee btw lol)

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hey guys...I will meet you at Beenleigh as I only live up the road but won't come for dinner sorry. Will bring the camera along for a few pic though

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
x1 here.. dinner only though.. dont think the other half would like me driving around the mountain half drunk.. lol

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Meh it's my 21st on 7th August so i'm guessing i'll be waaay too smashed too navigate a car. If you're still hanging around Goldy on the 8th or whatever Dawso i'm up for a cruise with you and the rest of you fellas.

G

Unregistered
Im up 4 it
Would it be posible for me to get a ride off some one

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Ok, I've booked for 10 @ 7:45pm, if anymore than that end up coming, we have to arrange a set menu at least a week out.

Anyone who decides to come at the last minute has to sit and watch us eat :)

cheers

Lee

G

Unregistered
tentatively book me in. My new mechanic reckons he has found the problem and will have it fixed by mid next week so i will try to come

G

Unregistered
timing chain tensioners/guides worn out and letting it rattle and throw out timing.

Top Bottom