'Daytrip to Dawso' 18-12-2010

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
For some reason, this thread got whacked. Here we go again;

On Saturday December 18, I will be hopping into my lovely non airconditioned Super VR4 & going on a cruise to see our dear friend, & NSW moderator, Mr Dawso in Tamworth.
There's not much on the agenda as it's only a daytrip. Pissfarting, gasbagging, eating schnitzel & drinking at a pub somewhere are my only requirements.

This is an open invitation to anyone who would like to join us, either on the cruise, or at Tamworth itself. I've been on the boil at work with installs & 2 weeks afterhours support so I need a stress relief. VR4s are not required.

I'll be leaving from Newcastle, fairly early in the morning. If anyone wants to come up from Sydney, we can meet at the Caltex servo after the end of the F3 at Beresfield.

Would be nice to get some people together for this & have a meet at Tamworth. If you haven't met Dawso before, do not worry, he doesn't bite! Not on the first date anyways...

Register your intentions here!

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I'd love to come but its a bit far of a drive? :p

I'll make sure Mitchie comes along.... And consider organising something for you guys when you get here :)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Does having a mangina make me a woman?

No, no strippers Brad, sorry :(

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Dammit! Ah well...

Also, any QLDers who want to come down from their end are welcome. I'm hoping to get at least a few people to this thing.
I'm not enough to keep Dawso entertained for the whole duration lol..

I just hope you guys don't get flooded as well. Been dealing with a site at Wagga all day & tomorrow too.

reeve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
Warrior:1998 Legnum VR4 Daily:2006 Kawasaki ZX12R
its a possible at this stage

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Anyone? Peoples?

Looks like I might be cruising by myself Dawso. I'll be coming up through Gloucester etc to Tamworth. Looks like some nice roads on the way there.
Then just the boring New England Hwy on the way home.

Whereabouts should we meet?

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Anyone? Peoples?

Looks like I might be cruising by myself Dawso. I'll be coming up through Gloucester etc to Tamworth. Looks like some nice roads on the way there.
Then just the boring New England Hwy on the way home.

Whereabouts should we meet?

If its just you man we can meet up at mine :)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
I was going to say the Golden Guitar, but I'm coming in from another direction this time. Hope I don't get lost!
Or attacked by hillbillies 'Deliverance style'...

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I was going to say the Golden Guitar, but I'm coming in from another direction this time. Hope I don't get lost!
Or attacked by hillbillies 'Deliverance style'...

My place is just as simple to find. I'll send you destructions on how to get there when the day gets closer! :)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Ah ok then. I'll be heading off pretty early, but I'm making a cruise of it on the way up through a route I've never been on before so I'll be snapping pics & stopping a lot.
Aiming for about a 12:30pm entry into Tamworth. Smack bang on schnitzel time lol....

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
BUMP.

How's the flooding there Dawso? Hearing some bad news on the news....

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
OK this event has been pushed back to January now because of being fucked by work & spending Friday night until 11pm trying to find out where over $500 of bar tabs disappeared to...

Not fucking happy Jan....

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Its OK dude, we'll catch up early next year. I'll come down and visit you guys :)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
We definitely need another meet up like the Christmas cruise & lunch somewhere & chill.

Top Bottom