Dawso love-in - Fri 7 Aug

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hold your horses..you will probably have to wait till a month after anyway! ha

G

Unregistered
btw... how much is this dinner going to set me back?? =]

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
So I take it that this is a practice run 'til I'm in town a week later? :D

G

Unregistered
picked up car on friday and turned straight around back to mechanic....why cant they figure out what is wrong with it...it's just a car not brain surgery...and the repair costs keep rising....i'll still try to come Dawso..otherwise try to catch up some other way.

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
picked up car on friday and turned straight around back to mechanic....why cant they figure out what is wrong with it...it's just a car not brain surgery...and the repair costs keep rising....i'll still try to come Dawso..otherwise try to catch up some other way.

I am heading down on Saturday to catch up with Dawso, can you make it then?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....

Is this the Jag you're talking about ?

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I am heading down on Saturday to catch up with Dawso, can you make it then?

Lol..... I said that exactly in the PM haha

Also, is anyone else coming from the GC? Me and Lee were planning to cruise up to the meet point together so if no-one else is coming we'll organise it off the forum :)

G

Unregistered
most resturants will charge between $15 for a pasta or small meal, $25 for a chicken or fish and about $30 for steak. entree's are usaly around $6- $14 and desserts are between $7- $12. hopes that helps people budget.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS

dude.. I can feel your pain.. on Friday.. I'll ask my dad if he can have a quick look at your car at some time.. see if he can assess what the issue is..

most resturants will charge between $15 for a pasta or small meal, $25 for a chicken or fish and about $30 for steak. entree's are usaly around $6- $14 and desserts are between $7- $12. hopes that helps people budget.

dude, I'm from the northside too (Keperra).. if you want a ride you can, I'll be leaving at around 5:40pm just after the traffic eases up..

G

Unregistered
I got the Jag back..yeah! Seems to be working now, so i'll want to come on Friday . I'lll cruise down with you and Lee if it's ok. Lee has my number if you guys want to let me know?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
You guys still meeting at the carpark next to the M1/Logan river in Beenleigh ?

Top Bottom