DEPOSIT PUT DOWN !!

G

Unregistered
HEY GUYS

im new to this site as of today i have put a deposite down on a 97 model legunum in manual, i traded in my R33 gts-t 96 model, the legnum is so much nicer to drive obviously more roomy, but am keen to learn more about the car as i dont know alot about them, ie performance :) fuel cosumption , how hard parts are to get for them , do u guys do cruises or meet up to chat at all . hope u guys can help me out,

cheers aaron

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Congrats :) and Welcome!

Fuel Consumption:
http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198

Parts can be tricky to score, but there are a few sellers around this forum that can help you out with most things! As well as contacting Mitsubishi, paying their stupid premiums and getting it sent from Japan.

NSW Cruises:
http://ozvr4.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Anything else you're wondering about, pretty sure there'd be threads out there to help you out! So take a look around, check out the search and other sections and you'll be right as rain ;) Enjoy the car!

G

Unregistered
cheers mate thanks for ur help way better than skylines australia know one want to kno u there

G

Unregistered
how do these car compare to an evo or wrx and forester also stagea are they the main rivals ??

G

Unregistered
can u boost them with out changing the intercooler i couldnt find that , all i saw was that have steel wheel turbos is this correct ?
and whats all the difference with the whole type S and other names i have been hearing? how do i tell what mine is

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Yes 12-14 psi on the stock cooler is generally considered to be fine. Anything over this you are out of the efficiency range of the turbo and will cause and early end of life for them.

Type S and Type V refers only to the facelift models (late '98-'02).
Being 1997 yours is not either, but is closer in spec to the Type S - that is AYC, & high-vis dash. All pre-facelift have these features.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I have a question..... Why did you put a deposit down BEFORE you found out any of this information? ;)

Welcome to the club anyways. Hopefully we'll get to see your rig at a NSW meet some time :)

G

Unregistered
well i have a ski boat and i needed something to tow it with i wanted a jap car and something different!! i like the look herd good things drove it loved it got it :)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Not often lol..... I'm in the process of organising one but time is short for me at the moment. Keep an eye out anyways, maybe something might come up soon :)

G

Unregistered
ok cool sounds good :) hopefully something soon

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Welcome mate, hope you enjoy it!

You may run into problems getting a towbar though, so search for that on her as well :)

G

Unregistered
thanks buddy , will definatly check it out :)

chrisssss

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
krsta
Drive
99' s2 manual legnum vr4
i bought my legnum with out knowing a thing about it just fell in love with the way it looked it was like "buy me buy me buy me" haha

pauly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul
Drive
VR4 2001 mitsu
i put a deposit on my car before i even saw it in real life...and it was in Adelaide...i fell in love with straight away when i flew up to see it, and then drove it back to melb..

snitz

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
Toyota Cressida,GK Scorpion,VP Calais..2000 Legnum type S and a Rota project in the shed.
Is the car that you bought from down here in Adelaide the one in your sig?..the one from synergy with the racing hart rims?..I test drove it and its nice car.(y) only thing I didnt like was the butchering of the rear bar for the muffler and some foil or something put over the bar to clean it up..but definately nice for a type V.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I had decided I was going to buy the one particular one before I looked at it, only seen it on Carsales.. And when I finally saw it I decided on the spot that I was definitely going to take it as soon as my Liberty at the time sold!

Top Bottom