DEPOSIT PUT DOWN !!

pauly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul
Drive
VR4 2001 mitsu
Is the car that you bought from down here in Adelaide the one in your sig?..the one from synergy with the racing hart rims?..I test drove it and its nice car.(y) only thing I didnt like was the butchering of the rear bar for the muffler and some foil or something put over the bar to clean it up..but definately nice for a type V.

yeh thats the one, the bumper i dont care about, i can live with it..its actually some sort of kevlar tape that they put between the cut, im can only assume the dual pipes get pretty hot, i would imagine the exhaust probably did touch the bumper at tone stage...one could even think it probably melted it at one stage, hence the tape...another thing is theres no black soot to clean up as well..anyway..what ever your happy with..

yeh im pretty wrapped with it...the rims are awesome, cheers..my brother-law works at a car detailing place, he gave me some kickass wheel cleaner, they have come up a treat..
car5.jpg

G

Unregistered
had the car 4 a month now and i love it :) when can we do a meet ? ppl own some real nice vr4s on here , im taking a liking to the evo bonnet can someone pm me if they know how to get hold of 1

chrisssss

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
krsta
Drive
99' s2 manual legnum vr4
in regards to how they compare to an evo wrx stagea and forester they are not too far behind i have had a play with a few and the car does very well with very minor modifications not that i drag people =p

Top Bottom