dilemma.. about the old seats..

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
hey everyone.. some of you may know I've just scored a pair of Recaro's.. now with the old seats that it came with..

should I just sell it?

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Unless you need some more seats in the lounge room :p

Im sure someone will end up with a car with a ripped/tired seat and need a replacement, may as well sell it to fund some of the cost of the Recaros (half your luck btw!!)

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
yah, half my luck.. maybe selling it to owners who got Lancer CC/CE would be a good idea.. seats in those cars are shit..

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Hey Christian,

Just wondering where you scored your recaros from?

IMO I would put the old seats on EBay and see how an auction goes... if I don't get what I want, just keep em for a rainy day!!;)

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
:D Lee pointed it out in the "Found in Ebay" and I clicked on "Buy It Now" within minutes :D $750 for the seats + $200 for the rails..

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
This is the chance to build that Gran Turismo / GTR2 /Trackmania Nations cockpit for the PC you've always wanted!

G

Unregistered
keep them for when/if you sell the vr,

sell the car standard, and sell the hot bits seperate items,

you'll get more of your money back

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
:D Lee pointed it out in the "Found in Ebay" and I clicked on "Buy It Now" within minutes :D $750 for the seats + $200 for the rails..

hey Christian, just checked out that auction and saw that he is selling more rails for Recaros and bride seats. Id be interested to see what the rails look like when you get them, hopefully the ones he is selling will work with my seats ;)

Top Bottom