DVD Double Din units with GPS

Joe Bellissimo

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joe
Drive
CH Lancer
Hey if I brought in some Double DIN DVD units with GPS would you guys be interested in a group buy?

I'm not talking about ENON ones either. Something a bit more reliable.

Let me know guys.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
well i had a flip out dvd HU in my car and it got stolen. but before i replace it im looking to see what other options are out there with GPS.

will depend on price and features. as the HU i had before played every format u could think of and could input a usb thumb drive or SD memory card. excellent features.

Joe Bellissimo

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joe
Drive
CH Lancer
In-Dash Standard 2-DIN 7 inch 16:9 Motorised flip-down TFT Touch Screen with OSD interface
Play CDs, CD-R/RWs, DVD/RWs, USB, SD, MMC and MP3 or Ipod device via specific IPOD interface
Built-in GPS with preloaded Map and POI
Supports Video MPEG, AVI and DivX files on CD, DVD (24 bit converter), USB and SD
Supports Audio MP3, WMA and AAC and JPEG, GIF, BMP pictures files from CD, DVD, USB and SD
Built-in Bluetooth handsfree systems with noise and echo cancellation and music playback from handset
Bluetooth handsfree systems allows you to Receive, Reject, Mute phone calls
AM/FM with preset 30 stations, austo scanning, RDS and more
PAL/NTSC/SECAM compatible TV tuner built-in
Four-50W RMS amp and built-in high and low-pass filters improve the performance of speaker systems
A/V Output for additional two external
A/V Input for additional video or audio resources
Electronic & mechanical anti-shock system

Just got emailed that.

Joe Bellissimo

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joe
Drive
CH Lancer
I'm aiming for $700 and under. I don't want to go too cheap or it will be junk like enon. All reports thus far are great.

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
any photos ro specific brand names? the interface is important for me. If there are no specific brand or origi, i guess it is same as enon stuff from ebay. probably same factory. Interested in it eventhough i have one already. If it is really good+cheap

Joe Bellissimo

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joe
Drive
CH Lancer
I'm posting info as I recieve it. Making a phone call tonight to get finer details. If it was the same as the Enon stuff then I wouldn't sell it.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Still need more detail.
I had a single-DIN unit that did CD/Radio/DVD/TV/Bluetooth/GPS & was only $330 off EBay. With a 4.3" touchscreen, & IPod connector & USB input.

Problem was with MP3 playback. It always started at the start of the song when resuming playback when starting up the car. Damned annoying when playing podcasts.

Joe Bellissimo

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joe
Drive
CH Lancer
I'm waiting for more feedback before I choose the brand. Preparation is very important when importing, I'm not going to do this half-arsed :)

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
just some info for u guys. ive been looking at these HU's recently (the all in one nav/dvd/etc). looking at reputable brands, prices start around $1700, up to $3000. my previous JVC head unit was 900 which had all those features minus the GPS. so if brand is fairly decent. would be getting a bargain.

is there an option to have a single din flip out model? or only double din?

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Interested. I've been looking for one for a while now. I've seen a few on Ebay with TV, but i'm trying to find something that looks factory OEM without any cheap brand names on it.

Top Bottom