DVD Double Din units with GPS

MasqUAP

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
'98 VFR 800 / '92 Ford Laser Turbo / '10 Kia Cerato S
+1 single DIN. I'd rather keep my stock HU for SQ and ease / speed, and then have the flipout for Nav / XBox / DVDs on trips

-Dave-

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
I've got an GPS anyway... TV, divx & quality are the most important things for me!

MasqUAP

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
'98 VFR 800 / '92 Ford Laser Turbo / '10 Kia Cerato S
I'd be wanting it pretty much mainly for the GPS, the DVD and TV functionality would get very limited use.

-Dave-

Joe Bellissimo

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joe
Drive
CH Lancer
Some of the models I'm looking at are going to require modules. There's always something that just isn't right about everything I'm looking at. I'm searching for the perfect unit! :D

Chris Rogers

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris Rogers
Drive
wagon
Some of the models I'm looking at are going to require modules. There's always something that just isn't right about everything I'm looking at. I'm searching for the perfect unit! :D

make sure the ones you are looking at can get map updates as well. I get the same emails you do and that tends to be an issue.

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Any updates?

I swapped my console today and realised that the original console was cut so the Chao Yin unit fits in there... didn't want to cut the new one as I was planning to get a new radio anyway... so now it's time!

SupremeMoFo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Evan
Drive
MY01 Magna Sports
Problem was with MP3 playback. It always started at the start of the song when resuming playback when starting up the car. Damned annoying when playing podcasts.
What were you playing the files off? My Alpine iDA-X100 did that, but only with harddrives, not flash drives.

Joe Bellissimo

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joe
Drive
CH Lancer
I might put forward a couple units soon. I was busy working on the battery group buy.

Joe Bellissimo

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joe
Drive
CH Lancer
Would anyone like to be a test subject? I have found a couple I like so I think I will allow for one person on here to test one. Any takers? I'll pass it on at a stupid price just to get some feedback.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
im very keen and due for a new unit. gona be purchasing one very soon, so may as well.

what is the unit in question, links?

Top Bottom