DVD Double Din units with GPS

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Grrrrr... I can't believe this! I was waiting for you to come back with a headunit for weeks, but I was so pissed off not having a radio yesterday... so I bought a Pioneer!!!!!!!!! :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

DAMN!

MasqUAP

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
'98 VFR 800 / '92 Ford Laser Turbo / '10 Kia Cerato S
Hey Joe,

Happy to be a test subject. My car has just had the amps / power wire / RCAs run and the Polk DB speakers installed and is just waiting for a decent headunit :)

-Dave-

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I see your profile says NSW. If you're in Sydney I'm happy to come to you for test fitting, working out wiring, writing a guide etc. I have a povo ebay unit at the moment, so it would make a good comparison.

Joe Bellissimo

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joe
Drive
CH Lancer
im very keen and due for a new unit. gona be purchasing one very soon, so may as well.

what is the unit in question, links?

I'm keeping that tight lipped. I'm probably going to try 2 different companies, one which looks really good but haven't dealt with yet and have good pricing and another company which is more well known that has dearer pricing.

Joe Bellissimo

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joe
Drive
CH Lancer
Grrrrr... I can't believe this! I was waiting for you to come back with a headunit for weeks, but I was so pissed off not having a radio yesterday... so I bought a Pioneer!!!!!!!!! :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

DAMN!

Thats alright, I'm still going to do testing now.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
I'm keeping that tight lipped. I'm probably going to try 2 different companies, one which looks really good but haven't dealt with yet and have good pricing and another company which is more well known that has dearer pricing.
well PM some info, prices, etc. i would like to sorta know what im purchasing.

Joe Bellissimo

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joe
Drive
CH Lancer
I see your profile says NSW. If you're in Sydney I'm happy to come to you for test fitting, working out wiring, writing a guide etc. I have a povo ebay unit at the moment, so it would make a good comparison.

Add me to MSN and we will chat from there.

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Any update?

Want to decide what path to take for my new headunit pretty soon.

Joe Bellissimo

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joe
Drive
CH Lancer
Well I'm seriously annoyed since the company I was going to bring them in with was a bit deceptive about the price and then theres also the case of an Australian company which was going to have some who has decided it was too difficult and has left me high and dry.

I will attempt this again and see what I can do.

Chris Rogers

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris Rogers
Drive
wagon
may want to look a MOQ quantities as well. ENON have been doing promos for the last month on them and they are quite cheap when you do a MOQ if 10-20 at a time.

Joe Bellissimo

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joe
Drive
CH Lancer
Enon's reputation makes me a little cautious about ordering. I will look into it nonetheless.

Chris Rogers

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris Rogers
Drive
wagon
well aware of it. same idea as the emails everyone gets though. I did get an interesting piece a few weeks back though :)

Top Bottom