EOI : Fitness and food thread ???

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
Sly ... thus is usally true...but its not the only way about it... may i ask how much time you have to dedicate to your training?? and frequency... and what days a week do you have to train.... ill see what i can pull out of the hat :)

An hour each time I hit the gym, 3 times a week so far. I have every week morning,can do sat and sun as well, assuming I have nothing else on.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Paul... funny you should mention that it dispels myths... as you read on you may find things strenghten all the thins you might have doubted as well :) whats the name of the book... could prove an interesting read ( im a nerd like reading :p ) .... truth is once you understand what the body needs... the practice of giving it the essentials is not that hard at all...

there are some dark arts to GI though... dont always trust the labels on the side of the product... if the truth hit you about it.. you would be shocked...i could get into it.. but its better described through graphs...

Yeah it is really not that hard once you realise what to do.

I must add I'm not taking this book as gospel as this book is mainly concerned with weight loss, but because of how it works it is easily transferred into maintaining goal weight and general healthy eating.

The book is called 'Low Carb Made Easy' by John Ratcliffe. As cheesy as it sounds, I've found it really interesting and easy to understand. I've read some stuff on the net where people rag on John Ratcliffe in regards to some legal stuff and therefore bag his book, but I can't see how his personal life has anything to do with the information presented in his book :) Australian guy too!

Top Bottom