[EOI] Front bumper

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
I really like it! Looks mean and has a nice sized gap in the middle to show off your Front Mount goodness. I also like it with the bottom part of the lip between the vertical lines painted a matte black.

I think it is going to look pretty damn cool!

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
yeah maybe go the gun metal grey, as evos dont come with that factory option. so people cant say its a evo x knock off, seeing it will be somewhat unique.

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
yeah maybe go the gun metal grey, as evos dont come with that factory option. so people cant say its a evo x knock off, seeing it will be somewhat unique.

+1 for a quick photoshopped pic in gunmetal grey (y)

G

Unregistered
i likes .. i likes alot ... so was a mould made for another ... cause i want one

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
A mould is getting done next week, it will fit 100% and is a lot stronger then my original version. $600 unpainted as far as I know, $900 painted. Different mesh materials available, but nobody is getting my Audi RS mesh :p

If you're interested call:

Elfe Automotive
U2/ 8 Durham St
Bayswater WA
(08) 9272 7055

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Interested to see the finished thing. I agree that gunmetal would be a nicer option than the matte black, guess we'll see!

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
It is finished (well 95% of it- want to put red pinstripes (3.3mm) around the black centre)... I thought I posted enough photos ;)

grau.jpg
Front.jpg
vspic.jpg
IMG_0748.jpg
seite.jpg
fronttot.jpg
IMG_0763.jpg
front1.jpg

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Nice, I will be definately getting this for my car whent hey become available!
It will definately confuse a lot more people with the car lol.
In that sixth photo above.. I could almost imagine a row of teeth in the middle haha

Haggiss

Crunching Gears
First Name
Corey Brazendale
Drive
Legnum VR-4 S2
Im a huge fan of that! I wonder what it would look like on a Pearl white Leggy???

and shipping to Tasmania??? hmmmmm....

Mac Dog

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Macca
Drive
Red 1997 Legnum
I think I would appreciate it more if there was a complete body kit to compliment it. I've said it before, I hate seeing cars with front bars and everything else is stock. It just never works.

Which brings me to my next point, that silver Leg with SSR's is sex. I might buy his rims.

Either way, the workmanship is good.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
ok finally got photoshop installed on this computer and did a quick (dodgy) chop.

- gun metal grey middle/bottom section.
- colour coded grill and upper bit to follow the lines.

graut.jpg

testwh.jpg

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Still does not suit my taste, its like there is something wrong.

How about make the grill to a letterbox type, then flush the centre bar.

Like this:

modp_0909_07_o+ryan_gates_mitsubishi_evolution_x+front_view.jpg

Or better yet, copy the exact evo bar ahehe

Skurfer

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
EZTONV
Yeah i really love it. Would get one as well if i was not currently building a house. Tends to put a lot of the legnum plans on hold.

-T8-

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tate
Drive
WRX CSE5, 7g galant
I Love the first pic.. wonder how it would look on a black galant.. or a white one with carbon bits..
EVO 10.5 TME

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Still does not suit my taste, its like there is something wrong.

How about make the grill to a letterbox type, then flush the centre bar.

Like this:

Or better yet, copy the exact evo bar ahehe

That's not possible, I thought about it as well... if you take your bumper of you'll see a steel rebar which shall protect intercooler & radiator... or let's say it should protect everything else underneath your bonnet in a slight/medium accident. Sure you could take it off, but what will the insurance say in the worst case scenario?

I think I would appreciate it more if there was a complete body kit to compliment it. I've said it before, I hate seeing cars with front bars and everything else is stock. It just never works.
Don't know why you want a full kit?! It's just the centre whichs is different. The left & right got the same shape as the original one, ok both bottom corners are slightly bigger, like the one from Trevor (Sillicon Angel).

Side skirts are fine, there is nothing specific on Evo either... and for the rear, how stupid would a diffuser look like on a station wagon?

Those 18" SSR are not longer for sale ;-)

I thought about putting that 3M carbon fibre stuff which I've used for the interior into the flat black centre piece... but I'm not sure yet if carbon & silver will look good.

Anyway, thanks for all your feedback guys!

ashneel

Crunching Gears
First Name
Ashneel
Drive
JZX100 Chaser
it looks good from this angle

front1.jpg

and front on but side profile near the grill looks...different.

but overall i like it. would look PHAT on a white legnum or galant with matt black center

G

Unregistered
A mould is getting done next week, it will fit 100% and is a lot stronger then my original version. $600 unpainted as far as I know, $900 painted. Different mesh materials available, but nobody is getting my Audi RS mesh :p

If you're interested call:

Elfe Automotive
U2/ 8 Durham St
Bayswater WA
(08) 9272 7055

want it soooo.............. ooooooooooooooooooooooooo much =.= stupuid 100k service taking my cash

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
imho, this would be supreme:

attachment.php

Attachments

• mndffghhre.jpg
    mndffghhre.jpg