EOI: WSID drag night

reeve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
Warrior:1998 Legnum VR4 Daily:2006 Kawasaki ZX12R
im in newcastle, would be keen to head down even just for a look, not sure if id have a run though as havent played with boost/tuning yet......

G

Unregistered
im in newcastle, would be keen to head down even just for a look, not sure if id have a run though as havent played with boost/tuning yet......

Nice :) We'll be leaving early afternoon as we left around 230 and even then line up was huge (they had nationals, a lane was booked out and the previous week was washed out so people were given credits). Just want to make sure we don't get turned away :) Can follow us down if you want? Its $20 to get in and $50 to run, so even if your car isn't worked heaps it gives you a good baseline to judge how your new mods have gone :)

reeve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
ok well count me in, il get someone to cover the shop and hopefully duck out 12-1ish, il get a fone number from one of u guys closer to the day

G

Unregistered
ok well count me in, il get someone to cover the shop and hopefully duck out 12-1ish, il get a fone number from one of u guys closer to the day

Awesome :) Depending on how early I get down there I may stop quickly at Parramatta Road just to have a look at some VR4s but don't think I'll have the time (would much prefer to be early in the line up than having look at new cars).

Fazzle

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony (Fazz)
Drive
S1 Galant
I may come down. It just depends how things are going as I'm moving house and have to be out by the end of next week.
I might be able to get a few friends keen... (Evo7, familia, turbo AE86 sprinter). See how I go.

tommy86

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Really fast Magna wagon thingy
Hope you can make if Fazz, Would be interesting to see how your car goes after the modifications and a bit more time in the car. Moving house sucks i did it last weekend epic 16hr days to pack/move/clean and now my new place is just a pile of boxes.

Fazzle

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony (Fazz)
Drive
S1 Galant
Thanks Tom. I hope to make it but I'm not too optimistic about it at this stage. Moving does suck balls. Specially when I only moved in 3.5 months ago! My girlfriend split with me and so the past 3 weeks have been an emotional rollercoaster with lots of negotiation of our shared belongings.
It's also my mum's birthday on the 16th and as I work thursday nights she wants me to try swap so I work wednesday night instead so we can go out for dinner. Wait and see though...

I'll keep you all posted.

reeve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
is this still happening with/without fazzle? just wanna kno if its worth my while cutting my shift on wednesday....

G

Unregistered
I'm still going :) I'll be leaving Newcastle earlier though to have a quick look at Paramatta Road to check some cars out (dont worry I wont be buying one from there!) but I'll be up for a new car very soon as my second car shit itself again last night and magna will be getting stripped in the next few weeks...If you don't mind making a few stops and leaving earlier you can cruise with us, if not we could meet you there??

So far I know about 7-8 magnas and 1 380 are meeting us down there.

Fazzle

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony (Fazz)
Drive
S1 Galant
Your girl has done a runner?
That suck to hear man. Wasn't she at the Fazzle cruise?

She hasn't done a runner if you mean what I'm thinking. But she has dumped me and has feelings for someone else... She didn't come to the fox-fazz cruise, she was meant to but backed out as she 'wasn't feeling well'. It was a good friend of mine that jumped in my car that night.

I'll see what I can do about coming down. I'd love to race you Danny :-D

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Nah what you posted was what I was thinking.
Sorry to hear.

How'd the cruise go? It is typical, been on afterhours since Wednesday & have not made any plans to be home for calls & NO ONE has rung at all.

Fazzle

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony (Fazz)
Drive
S1 Galant
Thanks man.
That sucks. Cruise went well. Not as many cars this time but still had a good show. Cruise went well with no problems. I didn't get home until 1:30am... Less yobbos this time which was a good thing!

G

Unregistered
She hasn't done a runner if you mean what I'm thinking. But she has dumped me and has feelings for someone else... She didn't come to the fox-fazz cruise, she was meant to but backed out as she 'wasn't feeling well'. It was a good friend of mine that jumped in my car that night.

I'll see what I can do about coming down. I'd love to race you Danny :-D

Well come down then bitch :p

It'll be a good day/night, but completely understand if you can't make it. I'd offer you the feroza (tow bar to help out with the move) but it died Thursday night...again. Going to take it back out again on Monday and tear some strips off the mechanic. Found the nicest legnum yesterday

G

Unregistered
So only two days to go :)

Is anyone from Newcastle going? I just need to know so I can let the others know and determine whether I have to wait for / meet up with anyone up here.

Good to hear the cruise went well Faz, as for the bogans last time pretty sure the commodore made it obvious :p :p

reeve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
im out, realised im at work on my own on wednesday so cant cover it sorry guys, and fazz let me kno when ure doing another foxfaz cruise

Fazzle

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony (Fazz)
Drive
S1 Galant
Andrew, are you on facebook? It's all run through that so if you do then shoot me your email and I'll add you to the group.

tommy86

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Really fast Magna wagon thingy
Well it's pissing down rain in Sydney and forcast to continue so i guess they will cancel the racing tomorrow night. Bugger!!!!!

EDIT:I spoke too soon, I just called WSID and they are running tonight.

Top Bottom