G

Unregistered
Price on CVR4

SVR4 Splitters FRP £111 CF £222
SVR4 Side Skirts FRP £159 CF £317

Converted to AUD:

SVR4 Splitters FRP $200 CF $400
SVR4 Side Skirts FRP $285 CF $570

that was from the first group buy I did a few months ago. Also that was without Shipping.

those prices are no longer valid.

Give me a minute and ill get prices for splitters and side skirts.

G

Unregistered
SVR4 Splitters FRP, EMS shipping door to door. $355 AUD.

Side skirts Ill have to get a quote on as they have to come by boat.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
SVR4 Splitters FRP, EMS shipping door to door. $355 AUD.

Side skirts Ill have to get a quote on as they have to come by boat.

Can't they be factored into shipping with the bonnets?

G

Unregistered
Can't they be factored into shipping with the bonnets?

For the side skirts and splitters? yes. Im waiting for my contact to get back to me with a price on the side skirt.

The splitters are $230 AUD without shipping. Shipping could be in with the bonnets..

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
my bumper was 700 aus and i got charged 55 handling fee at customs. was also told that as soon as the price goes over a grand you get hit with approx $500 in taxes.

however, he said this very hush hush, if you have just one piece of paper (invoice etc) doesnt have to be real, that says the value is under 1k you avoid this tax.

i would be in but ive just spotted my bank account and its taken a flogging, dont even have enough for my tune yet so sorry guys, had it been later on you probably coulda talked me into it

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
is this a GB or just individual sale?

I've seen the CF Bonnets and looks the goods... so I am very interested.. but since my holiday is coming up in days I cant spend anything on what I "WANT" well not until I come back anyway.. which is January..

btw Tom.. I'm sending you funds asap my pay comes in on Thursday/Friday.. sorry about that..

G

Unregistered
is this a GB or just individual sale?

I've seen the CF Bonnets and looks the goods... so I am very interested.. but since my holiday is coming up in days I cant spend anything on what I "WANT" well not until I come back anyway.. which is January..

btw Tom.. I'm sending you funds asap my pay comes in on Thursday/Friday.. sorry about that..

You can buy through me at any time. Doesnt have to be in this buy, however if you buy later obviously you would front all of the shipping cost.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
You can buy through me at any time. Doesnt have to be in this buy, however if you buy later obviously you would front all of the shipping cost.

yeah, i gets.. :) will try and convince some of the QLD'ers to buy them too..

G

Unregistered
Sorry for the delay.

Sorry for the filthy state of the car :p

Pics showing rain cover removed from vent and pics of the bracing and the latch mechanism.

DSCF1890.jpg

DSCF1891.jpg

DSCF1892.jpg

DSCF1893.jpg

DSCF1894.jpg

DSCF1895.jpg

G

Unregistered
And where did you buy this bonnet again Don?

I now supply these bonnets :)

With or without side vent.

Currently ordering about 12 more for people. Along with cusco rear strut braces and Super VR4 bits :)

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
just wondering with this, since there's a GB going on with the Bonnet Lifter.. how will it affect this bonnet?

I'm pretty sure that the bonnet lifter would have some force wanting to push out the cylinder.. this case, will lift up the bonnet

(When I buy a CF bonnet, I'd definitely add one of those hood pins to make sure that its locked properly.. whether I have the bonnet lifter or not)

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
I now supply these bonnets :)

With or without side vent.

Currently ordering about 12 more for people. Along with cusco rear strut braces and Super VR4 bits :)

Ohhh, so this means an even bigger group discount is on then? I will probably be in for the super bits also, as long as the stock market doesn't crash again from now till the order payment date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom