For Sale TAS Expressions of Interest for wreck :( - Facelift Legnum, 150K km, manual, type S.

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
I had the great misfortune of destroying my pride and joy this week (thankfully not hurt). I am posting this to see if any member is interested in purchasing the wreck as a whole before I consider parting it out. I'd do a rebuild myself but I have 2 other cars I'm building atm so cant really deal with it currently.

Car was immaculate in and out, full modification details and images of the vehicle (prior to accident) here on my build thread; https://www.ozvr4.com/threads/interlopers-lovely-legs.12066/page-3

The car has extensive panel damage down left side and roof but no mechanical damage or leaks and is still running. RHS doors and rear gate OK. This car has been in storage for about 5 years but run regularly. The car had a full service last week with all fluids changed as I was about to start using this as a daily again. She's had a lot of love.

Happy to share pics and discuss a price if anyone interested. Car is located in Launceston in Northern Tasmania.

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
How much is it nowadays to get a car across the pond?
Sad to hear and I know the pain all too well.

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
How much is it nowadays to get a car across the pond?
Sad to hear and I know the pain all too well.
Last time we stuffed the Legnum in the 40ftt container with all the rest of our shit so wasn't RORO

SVD115

Hesitantly Boosting
Premium Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
It's a really long list... but added a Legnum to that list...
very interested!
still running and driving you say?

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
very interested!
still running and driving you say?
Hi Jason,

Thanks for message and apologies for slow reply, been traveling...

Yes still running and no mechanical damage to front end ie no leaks from engine or radiator. I drove it into the driveway off the flatbed. The car has extensive body damage :cry: though as it rolled over. It was in perfect running order and serviced just days before crash with all fluids replaced. You couldn't drive it on the road- too much damage.

As mentioned, only 150k on the clock. I personally imported from Japan so only owner in Aust. Has full Recaro interior in very good condition, Momo wheel, airbag did not deploy in accident, slow roll over, 5 speed manual, Type S, $3K custom s/steel 3inch exhaust dumps back, 40mm Ally radiator etc etc as listed in thread.

Happy to share pics with you if you want and happy to chat about the car with you (zero408263651)

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
@SVD115 if you are getting the car I will gladly grab some parts off you depending on your plans with it

marklwhite

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Mark
Drive
Legnum VR4
I had the great misfortune of destroying my pride and joy this week (thankfully not hurt). I am posting this to see if any member is interested in purchasing the wreck as a whole before I consider parting it out. I'd do a rebuild myself but I have 2 other cars I'm building atm so cant really deal with it currently.

Car was immaculate in and out, full modification details and images of the vehicle (prior to accident) here on my build thread; https://www.ozvr4.com/threads/interlopers-lovely-legs.12066/page-3

The car has extensive panel damage down left side and roof but no mechanical damage or leaks and is still running. RHS doors and rear gate OK. This car has been in storage for about 5 years but run regularly. The car had a full service last week with all fluids changed as I was about to start using this as a daily again. She's had a lot of love.

Happy to share pics and discuss a price if anyone interested. Car is located in Launceston in Northern Tasmania.
Hey, did anyone end up purchasing this from you? If not, have you decided whether you will part it out as I am after a rear, right hand door.

Top Bottom