tha wreck

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
99 Galant, black, Sunroof, manual, Recaros
howdy to the South East Qld ppl
if anyone wants it come and get it, i have had just about enough with spending my arvo stripping the car.
i need it gone asap, who ever comes and gets it will have to bring wheels as i need mine.

the AYC and ABS comp r still there,
most of the interior (seat, door trims, steering wheel)
steering rack
rear brakes
front calipers
suspension
rear cv's
steering wheel

just let me know.

and I must emphasise that it is not "for sale", it is a "give away".

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Ohhh...a wreakage meet eh!!

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Don't suppose the manual conversion kit is still available? If someone wants to send me this I'll be ur best friend forever!

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
I really want a driver A-pillar cover, front VR4 badge and passenger stoneguard if they're available. And out of interest what colour interior trim does it have? Cause if it's red I have been looking for a red interior (minus front seats) to match the Recaros I bought. I'd have to chuck you a bit of cash though, i'd feel terrible ripping all this stuff out for free (or AT LEAST a carton of grog :p).
Should we maybe organise a time when everyone can come and get what they want? Otherwise you'll have members knocking on your door all week.

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
hey mortz,
my a pillar cover is shagged, i have a front VR4 badge still on the grill, and by stone guard do you mean side skirts.

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
i just gave the gear box and t/fer case away

Don't suppose the manual conversion kit is still available? If someone wants to send me this I'll be ur best friend forever!

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Nah i mean the piece of plastic that sits in front of the front wheel :)
EDIT: lol if you have the passenger sideskirt in purple as well i'll take that too, mine has a massive gouge out if it. Is your car a Series 1 Trigger Mauve or black?

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
series 1 black

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
could be f&^ked wrestling them off the motor so there gone,
i was not really worried about $ when i got the wreck back, i just wanted my comp,wheels and stereo. buy the end of this weekend the wreck owes me a little bit but there are a few more VR4's back on the road now

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
sold that bit

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Sorry to sound like a broken record but still just wanted to know what colour the interior is and whether the stoneguard is available.

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
good ?
never really noticed the colour will look 2morrow, and the stone guard is shagged my was rubbing on the tyre so i had to zip tie it back. looked like shit but it worked. so half of it is missing

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
No probs, my stoneguard is in about the same condition, they definitely seem to break easy.
Edit: I can see from the pics in your crash thread that it's the grey/black interior, same one as mine so I wont need the interior.

G

Unregistered
hey.
sorry if this is a blonde question but what are the chances of getting an engine mount?
=]

Top Bottom