Facelift Front Bumper

G

Unregistered
Hey guys didn't know where I should post this but I want to know if there's good interest in me making fiberglass replica bumpers.

everything will be just like factory on it.
all holes, etc.
basically as there still seems to be a large demand for Facelift Bumpers and I don't think ill be able to source for the demand . So how does everyone feel bout fiberglass ones??

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
FG would be fine with me.

whats the difference in price?

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
EC5W 99 and 98 (twin FLs), EC5A 96, E39A 89
if you are gonna manufacture one you might as well do some more mods to it like the plate numbers dont fit for aussie plates only jap ones.. and maybe a bit stronger on the bottom with extra thick stuff.. or even upgrade to have an aluminium lip or metal bracing of some sort to that it does not break that easy.. extra attachments for like putting the led style day driving light thingies to make it look more modern... what ya reckon??

Requested

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joshua
Drive
1996 Toyota Soarer GT-L vvti x2, Legnum S2
Piss off that damn tow hook cover that gets lost when I go to Mcdonalds

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
EC5W 99 and 98 (twin FLs), EC5A 96, E39A 89
problem with fibreglass is though it is slightly stronger but it is brittle and cracks or breaks off.. whereas the plastic ones are flexible.

G

Unregistered
Roy I would STRONGLY reccomend agains reinforcing the base as if you nick or catch 1 corner it'll rip the entire lower half off revealing her panties ..
Secondly I would only produce replacement stock bumpers , if you want little modern touches then I can custom YOUR one for you rather than the mold as most prefer stock..

i already iridescent a fibreglass replica(basic skin) with shaven tow oak and number surround and spotlight covers.
a43a1dc4b26818672eb5f382aa9aa61e_zpsf4e13b04.jpg

383c92008abcb0201ec2b96c1fad316a_zps5783c176.jpg

image2.jpg

image5.jpg

Top Bottom