Fuses

cowabunga438

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
marty
Drive
1997 Galant VR4 and a very old cordia turbo
I am having trouble locating some fuses.

Are there any in the passenger compartment? My manual says there is, but I can't find it where the manual says they are.

Also In the engine bay I am having trouble finding separate fuses for AYC, TCL, ABS and ASC.

I have found the ABS fuse - which turns of TCL and ASC also. DO they have there own fuse? Which fuse is for AYC. I tried the one that looks a bit like a diff (if you close one eye and drink 10 beers) but no idea what it was for - certainly didn;t seem to turn AYC off.

G

Unregistered
I am having trouble locating some fuses.

Are there any in the passenger compartment? My manual says there is, but I can't find it where the manual says they are.

Also In the engine bay I am having trouble finding separate fuses for AYC, TCL, ABS and ASC.

I have found the ABS fuse - which turns of TCL and ASC also. DO they have there own fuse? Which fuse is for AYC. I tried the one that looks a bit like a diff (if you close one eye and drink 10 beers) but no idea what it was for - certainly didn;t seem to turn AYC off.

Behind the coin holder / little pocket thing at the bottom right of the dash, open it and it unclips/slides up and out, and the fuses are labelled on the sticker on the back of it.

cowabunga438

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
marty
Drive
Thanks. I thought it might be there but my coin holder didn't want to come out.

My owners manual seems to be for a completely different car

cowabunga438

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
marty
Drive
Any info on fuses for AYC and ASC?

There is a box near the A pillar that has ASC A and ASC B written on it, but inside doesn't look like fuses. Looks like a heatsink and a piece of electrickery

The AYC fuse is supposedly the one in the main engine compartment fuse box with a label that looks like a diff, but I am not sure if I have found the correct one yet.

Scubasteve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
96 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Manual
Cool had same problem Passangers compartment my arse grrrrrrrrrrr!

Top Bottom