What do you have, or are getting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Legnum as my wife didn't like playing tetris anymore with the skyline boot, and with the third kid on the way it was a decided.

ivormui

Idling at the Lights
First Name
i-m
Drive
company car is a (99 legnum vr4 type-s)
it can park loading zone....

my reason of buying a white legnum, is because i can make the car become a company car and can park anywhere in the city and no need to spend a cent, of coz the main point is easier to find a space....

G

Unregistered
My first car was a Wagon and while it was great, ive never really needed all the extra boot space. Also i feel its easier to have a tidy stereo install in the boot of a sedan, becasue it can all be hidden under the parcel shelf while still giving you a usable boot.
Mind you if kids come earlier than planned or i need a wagon, there is only one choice.

G

Unregistered
I like practical (ie 4 doors etc) fast Q cars, and I can't afford a C43/C55 or RS4/6. :(

I wanted something different, preferably 5spd plus auto, 4wd, with a bit of space n lot of performance n whatever safety I could get.

The Legnum meets all criteria for under 20k $, though its a bit slow in auto.

Wagon or sedan I didn't really mind, but sedans weren't available when I had to buy.

I do like wagons though, ever since the RS2 hit the magazines... Can't believe it didn't come to Oz :banghead: Would make a great buy now.

sickvr4

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
1998 Galant VR4
i bought my Galant because when i first saw a picture of them when i was 17, i wanted one, and i swore if they ever became available i'd get one, so i took the plunge and did so. i like legnums, but have never really been a wagon person.

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Bump!!!

Just thought I'd bump this poll to top again.

Compared to other polls there should be at least another 25 still to vote.

Oh and... go Galants!!:D

Top Bottom