Gauges

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Anyone got any photos of their installs? Trying to find a reasonable priced supplier for the AEM analogue gauges, any ideas?

it's.simon

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
VR-4 Galant Type S
My gauge holder has been collecting dust ever since I got it, sorry. It's been pretty low on my priorities list so haven't gotten around to doing it. I'm still set on getting Prosport Evo gauges that are digital, smoked face and white faced. They will be electronic sensors also..

Tophler

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 VR4 FL Legnum w recaro and momo
Does anyone know of any single din gauges excluding the defi's? If not there is a ralliart one on eBay I'm interested in bidding on except not sure how to go about getting wiring for it and sensors. Are they easy enough to get?

Tophler

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 VR4 FL Legnum w recaro and momo
gave up looking and ended up getting a set of defi din gauges but the ralliart edition, coolant temp, oil pressure and boost. $600 delivered to my door, very happy

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
Ill make a call tomoz for ya n let u know especially if there is a group buy

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
OOOOOOOOOOO I just noticed that they do a wideband!!!! Anyone know what sort of quality this is? If its good I would like to see what you can do for the wide band and oil pressure (PSI). Any chance of getting the oil temp in Celsius?? If not the digital boost gauge then as I'm not sure what else would be really helpful...

battery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
b
Drive
a car
Personally I think any gauge without a peak/warning feature is almost not worth having.

I have a set of the Defi DIN gauges in one of my cars and while its a great high quality unit if the car was to overheat I can almost guarantee I'd notice the steam before i'd spot the issue on the gauge.
In this car i have a few of these setup: http://www.autospeed.com/cms/A_112617/article.html they monitor the same stuff as the defis but are wired to an alarm and hidden.

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
A peak warning feature to me isn't important as i can read the gauge. I want them for trouble shooting and just to keep a general eye on the health of the car.

battery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
b
Drive
a car
Not worried about killing an engine from a blown coolant hose? Or blowing a turbo when the waste gate line fails? These things happen very fast and you would have to be very lucky to be glancing at the gauge at the precise moment it happens.

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Millions of cars cope without the warning light of a gauge. I've coped so far so am not prepared to pay crazy amounts of money for expensive gauges. An accurate indicator is what I want, nothing more.

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
I've got the hi vis gauges in mine n they work perfect as they r placed where the clock is n on the A pillar

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
At this time they don't have any in stock n they won't give me a price n availability on them til they come in but I do have a massive range of the old stock going from $50 plus delivery

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Millions of cars cope without the warning light of a gauge. I've coped so far so am not prepared to pay crazy amounts of money for expensive gauges. An accurate indicator is what I want, nothing more.

This! I look after my car and replace worn components as required so its incredibly unlikely that any things going to happen. I want them for the same reason, just as an accurate indicator.

Top Bottom