Get frozen car wash meet then stuff your belly

Which Date?

• Total voters

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Traditionally Thursday has always been the car scene night of choice :)
Not with us it hasn't. For the past 3 years (as long as Ive had a Legnum) its been held on a Friday night, with 2 exceptions and they were both on a Saturday.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
third..

got to come back to work tonight :(

sorry fellas.. organizer failed

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Well, I think it should be up to the people who don't cancel at the last minute.

So yeah, Friday it is.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
if you guys want to proceed with the meet that's cool.. im just stuck waiting for calls..

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Nah, fine with me, always thought Thursday would be hard to get people keen. Would've gone anyway though.

reknor

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Gridley
Drive
2000 White VR-4 Legnum
2008 Silver Lancer
i would have gone and was till i got home and seen a few people wanting to postpone oh well next week friday yeah?

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
I did go. Changing details at the last minute is not a very nice thing to do to people who live outside Brisbane especially if they have other business that requires them to leave home in the morning of said meeting. I saw first hand why Thursday is not a good night. Shortly before 8.30 a young red P plater drove through the car park in his V6 Very Crappydore ute with his open drive diff and proceeded to do a 1 wheel burnout with lots of noise and not much smoke he didn't even leave a black mark. I left to go home shortly afterwards when I found out from pretzil about the postponement and as I left the boys in blue decided to turn up. Thursday night means there are to many idiots with riced up shitboxes and Falcodores. Friday nights are much quieter with far fewer idiots. All in all my Legnum did get a wash (cant do it at home as we are on tank water) and cleans up quite well so not a total loss.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
Top Bottom