Which Date?

• Total voters

The Vhon

Idling at the Lights
First Name
My name a Jeff
Drive
1998 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
Northside would be good. We could meet somewhere in the middle of North and South maybe? Kangaroo Point, Cootha, Southbank etc

MatiLP640

5W4G0N
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1999 Black Legnum VR4
Ill start new topic tomorrow with all details ;) about place Im for south, but I dont know any good place

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Northside would be good. We could meet somewhere in the middle of North and South maybe? Kangaroo Point, Cootha, Southbank etc

Middle of north and south, but not in city traffic/lack of parking, there are some nice areas on the bayside...

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
98 PFL Black Legnum - SOLD
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
Bay side? If we are going there we may as well just rock up to yours like a certain other member does unannounced.......

Stanislav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Stan
Drive
2009 Audi S3
A QLD JDM page has decided to make meets every Saturday night at 7pm at the Logan rd car wash. Could be a way to introduce more people to VR4s etc while also have it be a bigger event

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Nooope, seen 2 many larger events where cops show up because 1 or 2 people are idiots. At least with our own event we have some control over who is there.

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
Im keen to make an appearance in the new toy Which is still far from completion. The guy who bought my galant was going to join up too so hopefully he will see this too.

Smurph

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Symond
Drive
1997 VR4 Galant PFL
Sorry guys, I'm busy with work again. I'll let you know if anything changes

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Mmmm do later in the month...might have a new car by then...go the chicken feet

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Why is this happening on Thursday night when most people have to work on Friday. It makes no difference to me but you will always get more people on a Friday night.

MatiLP640

5W4G0N
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1999 Black Legnum VR4
Im not sure how it wokrs here but normally a lot of people going on the weekend on friday evening or even straight after work...

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
Traditionally Thursday has always been the car scene night of choice :)

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
98 PFL Black Legnum - SOLD
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
Meet is at 8 mile planes freedom servo & carwash, then onto yumcha from there at 9. Yumcha is just around the corner.

Top Bottom