GFB Hybrid

G

Unregistered
stock bov on my 1997 leggy has shat its pants and is leaking. i have been looking into a GFB Hybrid and thinkin about runnin the 50/50 recerc/atmosphere on it. just outta curiosity has anyone fitted this valve and if so was there any ECU problems.

It is a manual so if any one has ran bovs without problems please let me know thanks

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
My experience with GFB is quality products for the price.

This topic has been covered quite a bit here

http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5785

Also, most members seem to be in favour of the SARD R2D2 or HKS SSQV. Both of these offer a plub back option if purchased/desired.

I personally ran the SARD R2D2 for a while; makes a beautiful sound, only downside was I have an auto, so its just not the same; thus I have gone back to my EVO8 MR plum back.

kasperflipped

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
trent
Drive
1997 legnum
ive got a gfb hybrid in my car, i love it, havent had a single problem with it or the ecu. I think im running mine at about 1/4 vent 3/4 plumb back, its still loud as!! You should go all out and buy one of the ones you can adjust incar!!

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
I have a GFB Stealth FX. Great BOV. Really happy with it. Cost me $300AUD delivered.

see attached pic for how i set it up - not very loud but still makes some noise.

G

Unregistered
cheers for the responses yeh being on my p's the adjustable from the cab would be perfect but can that bov still be plumed back. im leaning towards the hybrid just for its price and compatability, one more thing are the sard and the hks plum back.

thanks

G

Unregistered
cittris were did you get that bov for that price?

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
G

Unregistered
cheers looks like ill be getting a stealth fx thanks for the help.

Top Bottom