Your thoughts on GFB BOV.

tiiimmyz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tim
Drive
1996 Galant VR-4
I am planning to put one on my car and just want some opinions from you guys :)
thanks heap.!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 127

tiiimmyz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tim
Drive
1996 Galant VR-4
GFB Stealth BOV - Excellent !
Had it on my car and really liked it. You can basically adjust the noise on it.
Yeah, first things tomorrow I am gonna put it on my car. Btw, you wouldn't have a clue about this Ellen key that's include in the box? Lol.

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
yeah that allen key is use for adding a adapter onto the bottom so it can fit other cars as well :)
because when I brought mine it had a Subaru adapter attached and had 2 allen key bolts holding it in place so I unscrewed them and put it on my car :)
But the one you buying what size is the inlet ? 34mm ? or ?

tiiimmyz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tim
Drive
1996 Galant VR-4
Not to sure about the size of inlet but I bought it from the guy with Evo 7. Still need to figure out how to use that Allen key lol.

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
Do you know what model GFB that BOV is ?
Because if its the stealth model you adjust the spring from the top of the BOV and you turn it by hand left and right :)

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
Okay I just had a quick search and im sure your BOV is a "GFB Respons" and not the stealth model, so that allen key would be what "Badger" said to adjust the spring, the BOV on top in the middle is where you adjust it with that allen key :)
If its was the stealth you can just do it by hand :)

brackenridgevr4

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
luke
Drive
pfl vr4 legnum evo8
Have a gfb on mine unsure of whut version but that silver ding dong on the base fits straight up to our plumbing just use the clamp that's there I'll take a pic tomorrow but will need ur mobile number to txt it to as my camera is kaput and can only use me phone

tiiimmyz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tim
Drive
1996 Galant VR-4
Have a gfb on mine unsure of whut version but that silver ding dong on the base fits straight up to our plumbing just use the clamp that's there I'll take a pic tomorrow but will need ur mobile number to txt it to as my camera is kaput and can only use me phone
Yeah I am gonna use the black one as well. How loud is yours? Lol. All good about the pic but thank you :)

brackenridgevr4

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
luke
Drive
pfl vr4 legnum evo8
Loud .....got much louder with tme tune
its way louder than my turbo smart on the evo

Top Bottom