UK Guess what I am driving today ...

G

Unregistered
:bigsmile:

Well, I am driving a certain black 6G Galant previously owned by our very own Kieran.

I have to say, it is rather a nice drive for a nearly 20 year old. OK, it corners a bit like a boat but if you take corners nice and steady it's a very comfortable drive.

Although, I did have to open the sunroof to pop my head out as there is not as much headroom as an 8G.

Kieran - credit to you sir, that car is a little gem ... :D

G

Unregistered
I don't blame you ... I was just thinking this morning for £500 I could quite happily drive a car like that as a commute car everyday ...

Oh, and I treated it to some super unleaded today too ...

G

Unregistered
Yay! Everything still work? Is it still nice and shiny?

Is the CEL still behaving itself?

G

Unregistered
The check engine light (CEL) is permanently on but it seems to drive perfectly OK. Other than that the only things I noticed that don't work are one headlight bulb gone and some pikey has broken the aerial off.

Made sure I flicked the auto gearbox from ECONO to GLS POWAH as soon as I got some fuel.

G

Unregistered
Bah, I bet the caps have gone in THAT ecu too then! (I replaced it before I sold the car because the original ECU had leaked and caused the same problem).

That POWAH button makes all the difference, eh?! :D

G

Unregistered
Oh yes, it makes all the difference LOL ... although the throttle pedal does feel quite heavy as if the car is saying "I am not designed to be driven hard, just gentle" LOL

Oh, and I didn't answer your question about the shinyness ... well, it's not that shiny at the moment but it definately still looks nice for an H reg.

BTW - I sent an email to your hotmail account a few days ago. I don't expect you have read it yet. Anyway, don't worry about it as I have sorted out one from a different source now and it was a brand spanker ;o)

G

Unregistered
How come you're driving that then Wayne ?

G

Unregistered
BTW - I sent an email to your hotmail account a few days ago. I don't expect you have read it yet. Anyway, don't worry about it as I have sorted out one from a different source now and it was a brand spanker ;o)
Oh, um.... Right!!:redface:

Maybe I should log in and see what you're on about!?!!!:eek:

Top Bottom