Had a little fun earlier...

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Was going up road to put a little fuel in; not too much because I've got drags tomorrow night, a highly modded camelion malloo ute with plates called REAPA pulled out in front of me and took off rather quickly. So I thought I would stay on him to see how quick he was and the more he gave the closer I got and my baby still had more to give!! Pulled up at the traffic lights for a chat and he was not happy Jan and wouldn't even wind his window down!
Anyways I'm hoping to go into the 13's tomorrow night so wish me luck guys!!:D

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Bloody possers. Good on ya Doc. Maybe knocked the knob down a notch or two.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Ha ha, I'm loving it. Same happened to me with that VE 317kw HSV ute... great to hear.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
I thinks its so gay (no offense to gay people) that a car manufacturer puts the friggin power on the car as a freaken badge. What a bunch of tossers:wanker:

13's here i come says Joshwa:D

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
hey josh,sounds good,im up in darwin from the 4th till the 11th of november for a fishing trip,ill have to track you down and check out your car?

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
hey josh,sounds good,im up in darwin from the 4th till the 11th of november for a fishing trip,ill have to track you down and check out your car?

Awesome bloke, absolutely!:) I'll put on the Barb-e-chew!:D

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
awesomeeeee!! ill arrive on a tuesday and have to find something to do till friday when my cousin(who lives there) takes me and a mate to the kakadu for a few days,so if ur free during the week,ill bring steaks and beer

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
awesomeeeee!! ill arrive on a tuesday and have to find something to do till friday when my cousin(who lives there) takes me and a mate to the kakadu for a few days,so if ur free during the week,ill bring steaks and beer

Mmmmmm, steak and beer!! Sounds sweet bloke; I can pick you from the AP if you haven't organised anything yet.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Mmmmmm, steak and beer!! Sounds sweet bloke; I can pick you from the AP if you haven't organised anything yet.

I believe This is the kind of attitude than keeps us apart from the rest of the car enthusiast world, mostly what I hear/read/see are the things like "mine's better" or "yours is crap"

Not like ours where it is more friendly and welcoming..

Keep up the good vibes flowin'

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Was going up road to put a little fuel in; not too much because I've got drags tomorrow night, a highly modded camelion malloo ute with plates called REAPA pulled out in front of me and took off rather quickly. So I thought I would stay on him to see how quick he was and the more he gave the closer I got and my baby still had more to give!! Pulled up at the traffic lights for a chat and he was not happy Jan and wouldn't even wind his window down!
Anyways I'm hoping to go into the 13's tomorrow night so wish me luck guys!!:D

Good luck mate!! :D

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Don't forget to post your timeslip :)

Nice work on toasting the Chameleon-paint Ute. Maybe cash should have been spent on mods :D

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Surely a $20,000 paint job sort of defeats the utilitarian purpose of a ute....

G

Unregistered
There's a povo V6 holden ute going around my area with a " Imports are for Fairies " sticker on it but i'm still waiting for the day i see it when I'm driving the Leggy to teach him some sense...

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
The rednecks here with their utes simply put their blinker on and drive away from me now haha.... They have tried and falied before

Top work Josh

Shame on the sore loser with the "Price of the car that just beat him" paint job :banghead:

Top Bottom