Help me find thieving pr*cks

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
I've been with Shannons for over 10 years, but after dealing with them for my first claim ever, I took all my policies (2 cars, house/contents, bikes) with the exception of the Legnum, somewhere else.

Rosco

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ross
Drive
96 Legnum vr4 Triptronic
Official, car is written off, will be buying it back and parting it out.

Jon, ill be willing to do that but im unsure of transport, if you have any suggestions id appreciate them.

Trent, you have first dibs on exhaust (and ayc if you still need it)

lathiat

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trent Lloyd
Drive
97 Legnum (Manual)
Could have told me that before I ordered a rear diff from melbourne, dammit. :-P

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
I can get them done through Toll, I can organise it, they just need to be put on a pallet and wrapped together. Let me know a price and I'll organise the shipping.

Edit: How much for the whole car? Ill organise transporter.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Only just looked at this thread.... Bastards, I cant believe what they did to get to what they got.... Hope all of it is sorted out soon....if it was closer and jon didnt want it i'd be interested in the engine but freight on that....

If you dont want the engine jon, let me know, you can keep the turbos too.... :eek:

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Hey Rosco, i'll take the rear windscreen wiper, my item is non genuine.

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Not fussed on the engine or trans so if someone wants that, by all means. I'm really just after panels but I don't want Ross to have to screw around for me.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
im after the front wipers both of tem if possible please.. name your price.. no rush :)

Sir3n

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Kel
Drive
Pfl legnum "Pussy Wagon"
Keen for bare engine - name a price :)

On another note, I'm so so sorry for you're loss! "hugs" I hope the shits that did this get hit by a Mac truck or catch aids...
It's not fair to loose so thing you've worked so hard to buy!

Xx

Top Bottom