HELP!!!! What have I fried?

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
maybe your mirrors not moving is not related to your needles. Just tested mine, mirrors work fine, taco and speed needle dont. So guessing not on the same circuit...

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Pretty sure the mirrors are powered by the body control module and remained powered for a period after ignition off. I don't think they're on the same circuit either.

shotgunwagon

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Mitchell
Drive
Legnum vr4
PROBLEMS WITH MY LIGHTS PLZ HELP...

Hey guys
I dont know how to make a new thread so I'm just gonna write it here.
I was playing around with my glove box light and both wires touched and they sparked a little since that my fog light,glove box light, climate control illumination and transmission illumination wont work also when I put my lights on the dashboard dosnt show that their on... I took it to a auto elec he checked all the fuses and their all fine. Just wanted to c if you guys could help b4 i take it back... Thanks

lathiat

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trent Lloyd
Drive
97 Legnum (Manual)
There are fuses under the engine bay, and also fuses behind the change holder where you right knee is when driving. Possible he didn't check both.

To get to the knee fuse holder, you open it and sortof pull it up, and it comes out.

Trent

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
if it's not the fuses, maybe the reostat is stuffed.

MLVR4

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Thai
Drive
EVO 7 RS with EVO 9 FACE LIFT
are the side mirrors suppose to autohide? if it is then I have the same issue with side mirrors, mine opens when the switch is up and close when the switch is down, it does nothing when the switch is in neutral. When the car is off there is no power going to the switch of the side mirrors, but there is to all my windows.

G

Unregistered
That's normal for the mirrors, and there is no power when the ignition is off.

But I wired mine into the power windows so that I still have the delay time to fold them after switching the car off.

MLVR4

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Thai
Drive
EVO 7 RS with EVO 9 FACE LIFT
That's normal for the mirrors, and there is no power when the ignition is off.

But I wired mine into the power windows so that I still have the delay time to fold them after switching the car off.
yeah I wasn't too sure if it was normal or not..I might try and wire it up to the alarm later down the track if I can be bothered lol

Top Bottom