HID Install

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
Sure mate sounds good. But u sure I can't just jump straight in with the big boys and have a tablespoon lol

AUSVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
'00 Mitsubishi Legnum
Yer I do and if u wanna call me MOTHERFUCKER again then we will have a prob It won't be hard for me to find u in Adelaide mate I know a fair few people in Nissan Silvia too so might wanna remove that I find that offencive

collider_Sequel_24204_bad_boys_2_martin_lawrence_will_smith_michael_bay_shit_just_got_real_01.jpg

This shit just got real

junior

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Gary
Drive
2000 Type S Legnum
Geez, last time I ask for some advice(y)

Gary

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
for that price id prefer to buy 4 of the cheap ones lol. but thats my opinion im a tight ass lol

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
I don't think they are legal in any state but that doesn't stop anyone. The funny thing is I've driven past so many police officers and none of them care.

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
like it was said b4 they are only legal if the car comes with them standard. but if u wanna put them in then thats your choice ive got some to go in my car want good hills lights

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
yeah im gonna get one too..the one's one ebay..waiting for micheal (JUSTCRUZIN) to get them installed and see what he says...

Jimmy_EC5W

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
1998 Pearl White Legnum, Atlas Grey VN SS
Just got my $50 ones from eBay today. Damn they came fast! Bought them Wednesday afternoon and here today!

They're pretty good! And they are plug and play. Although I'm still trying to align then up. I think the bulb is hitting the relector bulb.

junior

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Gary
Drive
2000 Type S Legnum
I was afraid of that problem so I pushed a screw driver into the cap part of the reflector and bent it back a little, no touching at all. You can always pull them out and put them back into shape if needed.

Gary

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
Yer I received mine on tues and he posted them on Monday (express). I'll be installing them on sat, where did u guys put that resitor(square box) thing??

Jimmy_EC5W

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
1998 Pearl White Legnum, Atlas Grey VN SS
If it's the ballast your talking about, I've always just left mine loose. Sitting somewhere neat, tidy and out of the way. I find there's no point mounting them.

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
Yer that's what I was talking about had a mental blank. Kool thanks for the info

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
This thread is gold, haven't laughed that much for a long time! hahaha

Top Bottom