Hidden Goodies with your VR4s

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Really? Feeeyuk yea I want some!

Not that I really need it - I still have half a tub of pure anhydrous caffeine powder :p

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
I found another thing in my car ...

mantis.jpg

I don't kow if its Japanese, but it didn't speak english :p

Oh, and I also found a HKS turbo timer hiding under the steering column cover :)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Are you serious Mark? You found a live bug??? So much for customs doing their job and protecting our native flora and fauna. You should seriously ring them and ask for your money back seeing as they did sweet f' all.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
That's seriously messed up. If you can prove that's a Japanese species of preying mantis, heads will roll :D

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
I think he became bird food as I put him on the outside window sill of my house and he was gone when I checked a bit later :(

I hope it doesn't turn out like 'The Simpsons' when Bart brought his frog to Australia :p

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
You guys wouldn't believe some of the things I have found in cars over the years. And non of it hidden either. I am talking anything from used condoms to spider eggs and a shit load of stuff in between. Spooky

G

Unregistered
So far I've found lots of Japanese air... That's about it.

I got a full set of original moulded car mats with "Legnum" written on them, but I knew I was getting them. That is all so far.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Hmm Mark your car has been in Aus for a couple of months though, right? I expect it found its way into your car while it was sitting around at Shogun. If it had been in the car all that time it wouldn't have survived without food for so long.

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
A Ninja Mantis can survive for years without food :p

G

Unregistered
anybody here get stuff taken off during compliance that goes missing when it you finally get your car?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
lost of people have had little things stolen, I can think of wheels, someone had their steering wheel swapped, and even a gear shift knob.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Stuff I didnt know about.
My car has a factory TV with factory DVD/SAT. NAV. and a factory 10 CD stacker in the boot and a HKS turbo timer.
Stuff I did and am happy is still there.
Full set of factory floor mats. Standard key (would have spewed if it was a copy with out buttons)
Stuff ya dont always get.
Spare wheel. Jack and tools
Not real exciting I know but MY CAR IS HERE :D

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
anybody here get stuff taken off during compliance that goes missing when it you finally get your car?

ha my dam gear knob went missing en route, the air funnel that might have been funneling some fresh air to my air filter was gone too

Top Bottom