Lifetime Member
First Name
Craig
Drive
1988 Honda CRX (Series 2)
1998 FL Legnum VR-4
2012 Kia Optima Platnum
Not sure, I took em off before Rego.

Mind you they weren't as wide as the widest part of the car...

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Minje came with a can of Asahi beer under the passenger seat (unopened), and 1 yen! Oh and a set of tyres! Not sure where or why I got the set of tyres, but who am I to complain! I got in trouble with the people at Toll over it, even though I had no idea I even had a set of tyres in the boot!

I think I may also have some aftermarket speakers, they sound amazing! couldnt possibly be standard speaker...I need to take the door trims off and have a look.

DSCF4739.jpg

DSCF4761.jpg

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Minje came with a can of Asahi beer under the passenger seat (unopened), and 1 yen! Oh and a set of tyres! Not sure where or why I got the set of tyres, but who am I to complain! I got in trouble with the people at Toll over it, even though I had no idea I even had a set of tyres in the boot!

I think I may also have some aftermarket speakers, they sound amazing! couldnt possibly be standard speaker...I need to take the door trims off and have a look.

Do you have a aftermarket deck in there? I just recently put a JVC deck in there and the speakers are quite impressive. They didn't sound that good with the factory deck though...

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
yeh Ive got a Pioneer Carrozzeria Deck.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
205/55/16 is the stock prefacelift or Type V size.

The tyres would be suitable for another member on standard wheels? You should be able to sell them :)

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
they will fit fine on my car too - I just need some magna rims. I like the idea of having a spare set, they come in handy.

I dont plan on selling them.

G

Unregistered
Mine come with 2 Pioneer TV Antennas on the Roof....

A green mitsi Cover thing for the boot the goes over the carpet and sides to protect i guess.

Cory

G

Unregistered
My VR-4 was imported in December 2003, so it had been in the country and already had several owners before I purchased it. Still, quite a bit survived the pilfering hands of the customs people....

'Raybrig' blue (Super White) interior lights & Reverse lamps
Cusco Type-II under chassis brace (scraped and bashed about)
Kosei 'Snyper' 17" Alloys (one with tiny buckle that wouldn't balance out)
HKS Super Panel filter in the standard airbox
Ultra (Nagandenshi) red silicone ignition leads
Ultra 4 point Earthing kit
Distress flare
51 Yen under the carpets
3 Japanese Cloret chewing gum wrappers under the carpets
A deep throated 10mm socket in the engine bay, wedged in the middle of the 'V' near the thermostat.
Wood-Effect Cigarette lighter
Replaced windscreen (Without the Cold Area Spec wiper heaters)...This must've been replaced in Japan at some point as there was still sticker residue from the Shaken sticker on it).
Aftermarket tint on the tailgate glass.

Think that was about it?

Nash

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Craig
Drive
1988 Honda CRX (Series 2)
1998 FL Legnum VR-4
2012 Kia Optima Platnum
I got one of those talky toll card reader thingo's. I binned it sorry, if anyone here needed one.:p

I have found about 5 1yen coins.

And I think I had about 15 cigarette butts in the backseat ashtray.

Oh and the car stinks of ciggies..

No beer in mine though.....

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
When I cleaned mine on the weekend I found a few more things...

A MiniDisc - popped it into the player to find some japanese music - sounded like mellow rock with an american singing in japanese - sounded very 80s, something for the oldies.

A cigarette lighter, and found some ash behind the seats. Not too sure if it definately was cigarette ash, as the car doesnt have a smokers smell.

A strange bolt type thing in the drivers side storage bay in the boot - its close to the AYC pump so Im guessing it has something to do wth that?

Ive also got the japanese toll card reader that talks - it says something every single time the car starts - its starting to get annoying, but Id love to know what it says!

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Hey guys,

i got an alpine 7" screen, navigation and tv tuner... but all useless here

I can use the screen with my existing local alpine multimedia station but cant be bothered.... dont really need more than one screen!

I found some Japanese coins also, a japanese surname stamp ??, and some other random wrappers and coupons.

Fred

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Fred
Drive
1998 Legnum VR-4 & 1999 Legnum VR-4 w. Recaros
mines got a double din headunit, near brand new TEIN coilovers : ), and carbon-fibre windscreen wipers... : ) so far that is, havent got the car til this saturday > (

Esoteric

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ryan
Drive
2001 Galant VR-4
My car had absolutely nothing interesting except some piece of paper with 12-1996 and some Japanese writing on it.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Ive also got the japanese toll card reader that talks - it says something every single time the car starts - its starting to get annoying, but Id love to know what it says!

Pretty sure it is asking you to insert the toll card, when you find it, just cut the wires from the speaker and tuck them away. these are not connected to anything detrimental and it will shut it up lol

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Hey guys,

i got an alpine 7" screen, navigation and tv tuner... but all useless here

I can use the screen with my existing local alpine multimedia station but cant be bothered.... dont really need more than one screen!.

We got a guy that can convert these Jap TV's so you can watch local channels, my Bro just bought a Stagea off us and is really happy with the conversion. If ya interested let me know and I will pass on the technology or atleast what shi t they use lol

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Hey guys,

I just noticed this in the engine bay last night and wondered what it is.. I think it probably has something to do with an EBC, but not fully sure. Have a look and let me know.

Attachments

• PC066898.JPG
    PC066898.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 106
  • PC066900.JPG
    PC066900.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 106
G

Unregistered
either the pressure sensor for a electric boost gauge, or for an EBC by the looks of things.

what does it say on top, HKS?

G

Unregistered
We got a guy that can convert these Jap TV's so you can watch local channels, my Bro just bought a Stagea off us and is really happy with the conversion. If ya interested let me know and I will pass on the technology or atleast what shi t they use lol
What did he do (add a PAL tuner?) and how much did it cost ?

G

Unregistered
oh yeah... i found a sticker in the door trim saying my car had an oil change at 19,607km. at least i know its had one!

Top Bottom