Homebush VR4 meet Sunday 08/02/09

Would you like to attend a meet at Homebush on Sunday 08/02/09 at 1PM

• Sif I would wanna go to Homebush when i could watch TV under the aircon at home

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Is anyone keen to have a bit of a meet WITH VR4's on Sunday at Homebush? Might be able to take a picture or 2 for the calender ;)

We'll be there to go to DFO before we head back to Tamworth

Meet details are -

1PM at DFO in Sydney Olympic Park

Photos

Lunch at DFO (and shopping if anyone brings their handbag)

2PM/3PM - Part ways to go home and continue living our miserable existances :p

G

Unregistered
OH man you had to choose one of the hottest days, a high of 42 on Sat and Sun!

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
If I have my car, I just may :)

If not, then I'll be stuck at home DIEING in my house lol

G

Unregistered
Sweet ill be there.

Hay Dawso will you be there at 1pm or will you be 2 hours late again?? HAHAHA

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Tentative. Where in DFO are you going to meet? It's a pretty crowded carpark normally.

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Tentative. Where in DFO are you going to meet? It's a pretty crowded carpark normally.
Yeah DFO car park is packed. Every weekend there is a traffic jam extending from the premises onto Homebush Bay Drive packed with people just trying to get in.
One time it took me 40-45 minutes from the gate to the complex to find parking :banghead:

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
How's about we meet somewhere else then ??

I hate traffic jams like nothing else.... especially if the meet time is 1pm it would be murder trying to get in. Nearly as bad as Westfields Parramatta..

I'll be in Sydney with nothing else to do as the car goes into MEEK on Monday for the 200k service so I'm hanging at my parent's place...

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Since it isn't too far from Homebush, like.. Quite literally across the road.. Why not use any of the 50 carparks in the Homebush area?

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
I can be there but the car just went into the shop for some new tyres and other fixes. Won't get her back until Saturday week. I can bring the 'HJ but she's not a VR4.... YET!!!

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Sweet ill be there.

Hay Dawso will you be there at 1pm or will you be 2 hours late again?? HAHAHA

Lol.... I'll try to be there before 4 ;)

Since it isn't too far from Homebush, like.. Quite literally across the road.. Why not use any of the 50 carparks in the Homebush area?

Does this mean you are coming along then? :D

SOOOOOOOOO

It appears DFO carpark is not the go then haha

How about HERE in Bicentenial Park... Perhaps a better photo oppurtunity too and also has the positive of being around trees whih provide shade :)

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Link does not work.

How about on Grand Pde in Olympic Park, there is a nice covered shade area.
Our training hall close by - It used to be an alright spot to meet, but usually on Sundays they close off Grand Parade as they have the stables and showgrounds close by and the trucks bring cattle and horses in during the whole day.

But keep throwing your ideas up. I'm trying to think of a good place to meet, myself :)

G

Unregistered
DFO carpark will be packed at that time IMHO.

At that time they got security directing traffic cause its that packed

i would honestly suggest P6 or even possibly top level strathfield plaza for rooftop shoot.

ill bring my DSLR as well

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Tom and Dimi are coming on Sunday - Just keep an eye on THIS thread :)

Unless if I get picked up, I won't be.. My car won't be ready till NEXT week now, yet another week.. goddddaaaamn!

Haven't seen you in ages Tam, and Dimi even longer! .. Dawso at all (thank god!)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
TOMMMEEEHHH won't be there, car = not ready --- BOOOO :(

Top Bottom