I lost my fuel cap! :(

G

Unregistered
So I went to fill up the other day and low and behold my fuel cap was missing. D'oh! Must have left it on the bowser or something... though I don't remember doing so. Stolen? Hmm...

In any case, the day I found out it was missing was the same day I was flying overseas (I'm in the Philippines right now).

My sister is using my car once a week and I really need to source a Legnum fuel cap that will fit a 2000 Series 2 - can anyone help?

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
can't you just buy like generic fuel caps that should fit??

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Hopefully Brad or Carsten will be able to answer this for you - is there a generic fitment for these guys??

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
give Mitsubishi parts a call, give them your VIN, and they will be able to tell you if ones they have in stock for magnas and the like are identicle.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
hmmm a few missing parts around....fuel cap...tow hook cover...thats it !! Someone is building a Leggie...watch it guys!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
hmmm a few missing parts around....fuel cap...tow hook cover...thats it !! Someone is building a Leggie...watch it guys!
That's a little concerning... A tow-hook cover would be easy to nab. But the fuel cap should be behind the cover, unless you enjoy leaving it open all the time??

G

Unregistered
But the fuel cap should be behind the cover, unless you enjoy leaving it open all the time??

If the fuel cover is anything like a magna, if you hit it just right it will pop open. Never tried it though, i actually respect my car.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Well especially since ya just got it back eh

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
fuel cap is similar to HJ Galant.. well physically it does.. try your local wrecker..

Top Bottom