JDMU Dyno day @ Powertune 21/2/09

G

Unregistered
JDMU Dyno day @ Powertune 14th of MARCH

JDM UNDERGROUND DYNO DAY / BBQ @ POWERTUNE AUSTRALIA

When - 14th of MARCH - 9:30AM - Saturday - 2009

Where - 86 Seville Street fairfield east (villawood)

Boys, this is the best time to give your ride a dyno run and meet and greet

There will also be a BBQ sausage Sizzle ($2.50 Sausage sizzle, $1 for soft drinks)

its gonna be around $50 each car only if we have 25 cars or more .... so lets see if we can get this happening

Clubs entering shuld be - Team Mu Secret, Tuners Legacy, Street vision, Evolutionoz and possibly OzVR4

V35 Skyline
FD1 Civic
R33 Skyline
Evo 7
Evo 8
Accord
MX5
EK1 Civic
Evo 9
Evo 8
Evo 7
Evo VI
Evo 7
Evo 6
Evo 6
S15 silvia

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Hey Tam, I might have a R32 GTR with me, I told Alex with the Evo6 but I'm not sure if he'll be coming..

That's if I get my car back this week, it keeps being pushed back and pushed back by something else :(

G

Unregistered
all good keep us in the loop !!!

the more the merrier !!

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I just realised this is the 21st, I thought the sms said the 14th?

The 21st I'll be busy, so I may not be able to make this.. If I do it'll be for the first half of the day then I'll need to bail! I'll let you know dude

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
omg date changed again haha.. 28th I'm in Melbourne dude :(

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
Count me in there guys, I was thinking of doing the dyno run this weekend but Menai (or whereever the f$*& it is seems a shitload further than Villawood (which, I might add also sounds reallllllyyy ffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (echo) aaaaaaa away too!)

But for sure I will be there, I'll bring my mate Milo and his evo 6 too, so that's two more for the count

25 cars, here we come.......

G

Unregistered
hahaha im currently pending the date so tom it may be march

Top Bottom