June/July Meet & Cruise Ideas

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
so if i suggest
Saturday 18th
Sunday 19th
Saturday 28th
Sunday 29th June
do those dates fly with you guys?

I'll just need to double check what weeks I'm on afterhours standby before I decide on a date. I'm also trying to get my wisdom teeth out before the end of June so we'll see how I go. But apart from that I'm easy for dates as I can't afford a social life lol...
Well it sounds like we've got the route pretty much sussed out. Let's iron out the exact route & I'll create a proper thread for us all to sign up on.

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Do we want to put up a poll and get a date sorted out?
the Fordlaser guys are keen as anything for a cruise and are easy on the date...

casuarina26

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Phil
Drive
2010 Skoda Octavia vRS 125TDI, 02 Hyundai Elantra
Galant was been Sold
either of the Sundays suits me, would be great to meet fellow VR-4 owners

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Somehow i messed up the dates :s

they should be:
Saturday 18th
Sunday 19th
Saturday 25th
Sunday 26th June

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
I'm no good for sundays as i've got church

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
lol. religion politics. every man to his own on those ones. im keen for any of those dates...just want to get out and about!!!

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
I really don't see the need for religious bashing his allowed to have his own views and do what's he wants!!!

I'm free for any week end in June and will be up for a cruise somewhere!

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
I really don't see the need for religious bashing his allowed to have his own views and do what's he wants!!!

Errr... Dave knows me well enough to know I'm only kidding around. Lighten up. Now, as for your English & grammar........

Newie boys - Any preferred method of heading down? I'm thinking of a run down & meeting the Sydney boys on the north side of Wisemans Ferry, then we can cruise together to St Albans.

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
I guess i better have some words to my boss and tell her to get off her arse and get my annual leave payout sorted so i can get the car booked into MEEK for a new clutch, otherwise i wont be coming at all!

Im gonna say we get it sorted for the last sunday in June (The 26th)
that gives us all plenty of time to fix cars.
take the day off work/sport
suck up to the 'Big man' and get the day away from church :p (no offence intended)

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
Errr... Dave knows me well enough to know I'm only kidding around. Lighten up. Now, as for your English & grammar.........

fair call but still it doesn't make a difference if he knows your kidding around, it could completely put someone else off... don't we want as many people to feel as welcome as possible so we can actually get a decent number of people showing up??

my English and grammar sucks ill be the first to admit that..

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Newcastle members - All I'm thinking of doing is heading down the F3 & taking the Peats Ridge Road turnoff & head to Wisemans Ferry to meet the Sydney boys when they come over the Hawkesbury River. Then tag with them & cruise to St Albans.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Keeping this thread bumped. Come on fellas we need some input, otherwise I'm going to dictate the route myself.

Newie boys - where the hell are you? Post damn you! Don't make me PM every one of you...

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Well im a happy chappy.
Work has approved my annual leave payout (i'd rather be working than sit at home twiddling my thumbs)
so with any luck the Legnum will be in at MEEK in a weeks time getting the clutch replaced..

so lets get this cruise happening for sure!

Brad- I say we just pick a date and a route and advertise it.. we dont seem to be getting any input or preferences as to when or where we go.
as i said, the FL.com boys, AstinaGT and my mates are all easy on the date provided we give them a couple weeks notice.

Top Bottom