JUST wondering IF I COULD get a SHOW of HANDS

Jimmy

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
James
Drive
99 Galant VR4
Hi guys, I know you's dont hear much from me, but anyways I was wondering if I could find out if anyone was interested in this ........

The Queensland Supra Club is interested in have mixed events in the future some sort of Club vs Club idea.

To do this they would like to find out if others would be interested in a cruise first and if that is successful other events such as free dyno days, drag days and things like that would be looked at being done.

So far I know they were looking at asking the WRX club, Skylines Australia, and one of Supra members asked me if I could get a show of hands of any interested in representing the VR4's.

No dates or anything are set for it yet this is just purely a show of interest.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hmmmmm with this one I would probably be classified on the Supra side would I not...

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Sounds like a good idea although these things usually end with a big clash of egos :)

Jimmy

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
James
Drive
99 Galant VR4
OKies I have got some word back from the Queensland Supra Club and they have a few interested now............ So come on guys show some VR4 love............. the concept of cheap dyno days and track days sound pretty good to me.

Thanks to the guys that have shown some interest already :)

http://www.qldsupraclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4451

Top Bottom