Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
Colour coded a few things and gave the bay a bit of a clean while I had the engine out.

Really digging how it looks currently. This is probably as good as I'll get it unless I undertake tidying up some wiring or vacuum hoses.

20160825_170804.jpg

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
This is probably as good as I'll get it unless I undertake tidying up some wiring or vacuum hoses.
That's sad... please lets get some hard piping into it.
I think I actually still have those hard pipes from the spare car lying around actually.

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
Actually I lie, I've already found a silicone piece for the part that connects the rear turbo outlet pipe to the Y pipe.

I already have hard pipes around the intercooler, but would be keen on something to replace the piece before the throttle body elbow and the bit just after the Y pipe.

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
fto with 6A13TT & bf xr6 turbo
We are so far behind other countries in availability for aftermarket parts for our cars if we wanted out bays to look like the ones above it would cost a fortune. Very nice engine bays guys good work I'm jealous.

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
That plenum with such short runners can't be that effective when cruising off boost

Tas_Legnum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wade
Drive
1998 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
From quite a grotty engine bay with a very heat cycled engine cover to this.
20170319_174424.jpg

A little tidying. A bit of paint and a 6A12 cam cover. Hard pipes are next on the list as I have just upgraded the intercooler.

Reactions: Gav

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
From quite a grotty engine bay with a very heat cycled engine cover to this.

A little tidying. A bit of paint and a 6A12 cam cover. Hard pipes are next on the list as I have just upgraded the intercooler.

Haha our colour schemes are very similar! Especially considering we both have Panda PFL Legnums.

Top Bottom