KKR 280 turbo upgrade on the 6A13

G

Unregistered
Believe me when I say I would have been very happy to see 260kw atw on stock injectors!! However I think you have to remember that the 4wd system plus the auto transmission does eat a lot more power out of the engine than a front wheel drive manual... something close to 30%?

I am still yet to take the turbos to the limit, plus the stock fuel entry system is very silly and needs a twin entry setup but am yet to find one for sale!!! Once all this is done I should see 280kw atw. Whatever that is in bhp I don't know, but it will be decent.

In theory it does need twin entry, and thats what Im doing to mine this week, but I still made over 400kw atw without it.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
In theory it does need twin entry, and thats what Im doing to mine this week, but I still made over 400kw atw without it.

Ok excellent, let me know how it goes. How much is your twin entry system gonna cost?

G

Unregistered
it wont help you as I already run custom fuel lines (goodridge) so can just put a Y piece in and run a 2nd feed. I cant remember how the standard one looks (its been a long time) you would need to replace the standard pipe and put a Y in it then at the other end Y it back to one line to a reg.

Top Bottom