Lancer Prototype-S what do we think?

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Mitsubishi has confirmed that the Prototype, which is allegedly very close to the upcoming Lancer Sportback Ralliart, will use a turbocharged version of the company’s new 2.0-liter four, capable of 240 horsepower. The car will also employ Mitsu’s twin-clutch SST automated manual transmission, full-time four-wheel-drive, and an active center differential that can modulate front and rear torque as the situation demands.

MitsubishiLancerPrototypeS-5.jpg

Gallery

cheers

Lee

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
i think this is basically the replacement for the Lancer GSR (CC and CE range). Basically younger brother to the evo - smaller less powerful engine, but a less agressive bodykit.

I like.

G

Unregistered
haha, i must say that there is quite a strong sense of delight and humour involved in demolishing coupes, sports sedans and hatches in a 5 door estate.

G

Unregistered
i actually quite like it...we need more hot hatches in australia!

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Love the front, not so sure about the back end though. The seats look really old-school like from an old Porsche or something.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
** dons fire suit **

Thats phukin nasty, seriously it looks like any other Korean hatch with a fancy bodykit. The rear 1/4's are very messy and I gotta say I HATE the new nose way too big and black....Looks like a NASTY FWD with WWWAAAYYYY too much front over hang.............. IMHO

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
** dons fire suit **

Thats phukin nasty, seriously it looks like any other Korean hatch with a fancy bodykit. The rear 1/4's are very messy and I gotta say I HATE the new nose way too big and black....Looks like a NASTY FWD with WWWAAAYYYY too much front over hang.............. IMHO

Hey hey hey!! What the phreakin language!!;)

IMO it looks just like a EVO X hatch, which I reackon is sweeter than a sedan; always been fond of hot hatches, especially the Suzuki GTI.:drool::drool::drool:

G

Unregistered
Ya know, I generally don't like hatches at all - but I really like this.

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
I agree with steve, front looks the biz, the rear looks a little too common (wrx,Lexus suv etc etc)for me. Bring on a wagon aye...

Top Bottom